Bomb iraq !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no bite your tounge Particle-man mr flamesalot

joo get a nice big warning for flaming and extensive use of the * key

what i say we do is amass a huge army of demon troops and take over the world >:D

Best answers
nope, you can't take over the world. my friend is raising a horde of chihuahuas to take over the world. so u just missed out.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
no bite your tounge Particle-man mr flamesalot

joo get a nice big warning for flaming and extensive use of the * key

what i say we do is amass a huge army of demon troops and take over the world >:D
Lol. y not use angels. Angels are brighter and i like shiny things!!! (just a lil blonde)

Best answers
my point here is rather .. i'm against the war on iraq, you know because of the lovely us policy a high payed man in iraq kan IMPORT 1 SINGLE TEXT BOOK with his monthly pay check .. thats so ****t up.

Hmm think of this :: HEY WE ARE AMERICA ONLY WEEEEEEE CAN HAVE NUKES BECAUSE THAT WOULD LEAVE YOU DEFENCLESS
its like were bigger so your oppinions are **** to us
Were a democracy , but still they only can choose between 2 party's , streets full of homeless yet what amounth of money gets wasted on military ? hmm 750 bilion ? more i gues. WE HATE TERRORISTS , yet we blow up every country we think offends us.
Every country does an effort to reduce ozon damage , yet we don't have to because were big.

War is just a toy for bush to make him look like he knows what he's doing.
i'm from belgium my governement claims there against the war but they are like what chicken to tell ? only france and germany publically opposed the war..

( and i know allot of american people are nice but i'm using the term america to its current governement).

Best answers
Our government is full of controlling democrats, that's why we need President Bush. He's done and is doing wonders for our nation. I think that the only reason he wants war against Saddam, however, is because of his father. Most people actually like their fathers, and want to please them. Other than that, go Bush! No war against Irag OR North Korea...once again I say, it's unconstituitional. THe constitute states "war may be made if a nation (Iraq) attacks the U.S. No other sort of war is legal...:p. So, Hiroshima was constitutional, but Iraq won't be. See? Do you people get it now?

BTW, nukes are very disturbing if you can actually see the results of it, but we do sometimes need to resort to nukes. Like when the Japanese attacked, and wouldn't stop. Nukes were the only way to get them to stop.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The reason this is happening is because od religion and agression and oil.
I mean we need to watch our backs becasue Saddam has the nukes just as we do and hell can break loose if just one launches. They are just afraid to launch one as we are....

Not to disrespect the male race BUT if these were women tthey wouldnt need to show their agression because women (some women) can control their tempers easier.

But we did find 12 warheads in Saddam's bunker, that does need some type of action to act against it....

Best answers
I'm tired of posting this in every one of those "War on Iraq" threads accross all the other foums I visit .So I'll make it short and easy to understand to some of you immature babies that scream :"NUKE THOSE ****ERS !!!!!!!!!!!! AMERICA OWNZZ J000"

First off the only reason Bush is planning the attack is because he want's control of the oil pumps .
Second he is not planning to nuke anything dumbasses .He is planning an *attack* because he could establish bases in Iraq and attack Iraq's neighbours for their pumps .

Cleared it enough for you ?

Best answers
Here is my conspiracy theory and if you dont believe me there are enough things on the net about it.

The Attacks on the 11th of september where planned by
the American government so they had an excuse to attack
Afghanistan.
Its wierd that the second tower collapsed first because it was less damaged then the other tower. Actually your government
placed explosives in the buildings.
Isnt it wierd that the war on afghanistan was getting prepared
months before the hit on WTC.
Isnt it wierd that the black boxes of the planes are completly destroyed but you found the idcard from the terrorists.
The attackers and Osama where arabs so why attack afghanistan.
And Bush is a dumbass he is getting controlled by **** Cheney and his gang.
All people in your government are white except collin powell
because he has to represent the american image that everybody is equal.
If you dont believe me
CLICK HERE http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagone/erreurs_en.htm

And why didnt you get rid off Saddam 10years ago when you had the chance

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i'm about 99.9999999999% that what you said is pure ****, because if they did, bush would be impeached as wold alot of his cabinet.
the reason why we had troops near afganistan was to keep iraq from invading kuwait
we attacked afganistan because we thought that osama was there, though we should not really have overthrown the taliban because it was running for many years but we decide to come and throw it off, i dont agree with the taliban, but i dont agree with overthrowing it either.
an arab could be an afgany, or he could be a saudi that is just thier language
our government is all white because no black people are even running for president! and with a white president, there will most likely be a white cabinet
both towers collapsed after the steel melted inside of them, which led to them collapsing

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I'm tired of posting this in every one of those "War on Iraq" threads accross all the other foums I visit .So I'll make it short and easy to understand to some of you immature babies that scream :"NUKE THOSE ****ERS !!!!!!!!!!!! AMERICA OWNZZ J000"
nuking is nihumane,more in humane then 9/11, we are better than that, i think we souldnt take out that many innocent lives down...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Magus
nuking is nihumane,more in humane then 9/11, we are better than that, i think we souldnt take out that many innocent lives down...
im sure the US has some sort of special task force right outside sadams door waiting for the greenlight to bust in there and take his ass down

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whatever you do don't blame the democrats. You would have to be an idiot to tell me that President Bush isn't actively screwing up our country right now. Who the hell are you to say the democrats are in control? Republics run the house, the senate, and the presidency. It isn't possible for the democrats to screw anything up large scale.

God damnit man, look at Bush's second State of the Union. The only thing he left out of it was the state of the Union. He talked about how much we need to go to war for some unfounded reasons about threatening the world (World = United States), he went off about a huge tax cut (60% of which would go to the top 1% of Americans) which we CANNOT afford (We are farther in debt than ever before thanks to September 11th and our war with Afghanistan. Our $250 billion surplus became a $250 billion deficite), and yet he wants to go ahead and do it anyway for some reason (idiot). That's the republic way of thinking: Give the top 1% of Americans all of the money and let them decide what do with with everyone else. History has repeated this over and over again: Republicans come into office and cut taxes for the rich, the economy grows a huge deficite, the democrats come back and have to raise taxes to make up for it, the deficite goes down, and the cycle repeats.

Republicans running the country is bad enough, but a president like Bush is just laughable. To think somebody with a C high school average who bought his way through harvard could be elected president because people liked his dad is sad, and it makes America look bad. The Iraq scam is designed around making his dad happy and stealing middle eastern oil. He isn't just bombing after all, he's going to occupy and colonize it. Who the hell does he think he is? This isn't the 1800's, you can't just go around occupying people and stealing their resources anymore. Bush goes here, he goes there, he starts riots all around the world. Now those riots have turned into peace marches that he refuses to listen to. The United States needs to stop blaming everybody else and start taking some responsibility for the results of its own actions. "Terrorists" have every right to fight back against the United States because we are the ones militarily assisting Isreal, our ally, against those same "terrorist" forces. Whether the United States wants to accept it or not, by intervening time and time again in Isreal's wars, we've declared war on Isreal's opposing nations, and those nations are fighting back the only way they can. We need to

Note about nukes: Our anti-anti-balistic-missle-system is not full proof. In fact, it is far from it. I believe in tests, our latest system (the one more or less in place) took down something like 6 out of 13 or 15 targetted missles, at least in one run. We wont have anything decent to protect ourselves for at least 5 years, which is why nuclear war will still be an unnacceptable risk for quite some time. If we pissed off a nation like North Korea to a point where they fired everything they already have pointing at us we wouldn't be able to stop it. Let's just hope Bush doesn't paint them into a corner.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
in iraq they make 55$ a year O_O

Best answers
I only have my 2 cents to add....

War cannot be avoided, it is even in the bible that war will bring us down, WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE PEOPLE. War is unavoidable, humans have proved that in history as it does seemingly repeat itself; Prosperity, War, Peace, the cycle goes over and over as any person can read in histroy books its exactly what happens. We are humans war and fighting is just something of human nature because of the darkness in everyones heart. If there was something valuable people would fight over it; we all know that becasue it is just in human spirit to fight. Thats why everyone should remember to try and stay out of emotions like jelousy and hatred cause in the long run your just promoteing the darkness in your heart to grow.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FM, how many spam warnings have you recived in the last month?

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Bah, your just jealous of .FM.s greatness! :p
All hail .FM.! All hail .FM.!!

--------------------------------

Anyway, it's strange that this all started from a pretty funny and obviously sarcastic song. I'm not sure how it'll turn out but I can't actually see anyone actively supporting war which is encouraging. Right after 9/11 the only thing I could see on the IRC channels I was on was "I'M GONNA SIGN UP AND KICK THEIR ASS!!!" and so on.

It was a little scary that people probably no older than 15 were ready to go out and kill people they'd never seen for something that most never even did. :(

**EDIT**

Anyone else find it strange that one of the main excuses for the weapon inspections was evidence that Sadam could create nuclear weapons in a few months. Pretty rich coming from countries with full arsenals of nuclear weapons.

Best answers
Of course, and Bill Clinton, who wasted a million dollar missile on a $10 tent to shoot a camel in the ass is so much better. You democrats just can't admit that Bush is doing a better job than you, and buy giving a tax cut, that just means that the governmetn doesn't get as much money. Pfft...I hate the ignorant, and if we didn't stop Osama bin Laden, who will? Who will keep him from bombing and murdering more of our innocent civilians? God Bless George Bush, and his fine deeds. And please, keep idiots like Al Gore and Bill Clinton from leading us, and making us wither and die because of their laws that only shifts the money, rather than actually helping people. The Democrats are idiots that say that cigarettes cause lung cancer (I can gaurantee that at least %98 of all lung cancer victims used toilet paper) and say that by making people that get more money pay more taxes will save us...please. That is laughable. Democrats are laughable.

Best answers
there is some reason to this war, see what happened in world war 2 was, after ww1, germany was not allowed to build up his military, hitler came along, built up his military, the french and other nations looked the other way until hitler was ready to attack, sadam is alot like hitler, he is crazy and evil, and u know what? sadam was barred from building up his arms, u know what he did? he built up his arms, we know for a fact that given the chance sadam would attack somebody again, so do u people really think we should turn our back on sadam until he is ready to make a move? or should we nip him in the bud right now while he cant hurt our military, its not up to us to decide what is right and wrong in our government, we can state our opinions, but they wont affect anybody, its obvious nobody listens to opinion here, i dont know why that is, but oh well, take the lessons of the past into ur mind when dealing with the present, and those who think the war is bad because of civilian costs, well sadly, thats war, i dont like it, u dont like it, but thats how it is, people die who dont need to. i doubt anybody will consider my opinion, but i figured id post it anyways in case somebody was interested in the real world, and not so much in what they personally think are the facts

Best answers
Originally posted by fatmanterror
there is some reason to this war, see what happened in world war 2 was, after ww1, germany was not allowed to build up his military, hitler came along, built up his military, the french and other nations looked the other way until hitler was ready to attack, sadam is alot like hitler, he is crazy and evil, and u know what? sadam was barred from building up his arms, u know what he did? he built up his arms, we know for a fact that given the chance sadam would attack somebody again, so do u people really think we should turn our back on sadam until he is ready to make a move? or should we nip him in the bud right now while he cant hurt our military, its not up to us to decide what is right and wrong in our government, we can state our opinions, but they wont affect anybody, its obvious nobody listens to opinion here, i dont know why that is, but oh well, take the lessons of the past into ur mind when dealing with the present, and those who think the war is bad because of civilian costs, well sadly, thats war, i dont like it, u dont like it, but thats how it is, people die who dont need to. i doubt anybody will consider my opinion, but i figured id post it anyways in case somebody was interested in the real world, and not so much in what they personally think are the facts
Fatman...that's beautiful. Not grammatically correct, but beautiful. I never said we should turn our backs on him, but a war with him is unconstitutional. We should keep him in check, without a doubt, but constitutionally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom