Bomb iraq !

Best answers
ROFL LMAO! Another Vietnam? Hahahahaha. We kicked their ass last time and they are now much weaker than they were before. Quit smoking all that pot and got o school. Another Vietnam hahahahahahaha. Your just like this idiot in school. He is arab and htought Afghanistan was gunna win the war against America. Talking about how America cant fight guerilla warfare and htis bs that they have 8 yr old kids thta can kick ur ass and ****. HAHAHAHAHA, too funny.

Best answers
1. SHUT THE **** UP
2. I do go to school and i dont smoke pot
3. stop flaming FFS
4. guess what? you dont know ****, urban warfare = many us casualties. They even said this on YOUR news station CNN. so QUIET!!
5. I don't call carpet bombing and bombing bombing and dropping more bombs a war. That isnt a real war, if the US went in like russia did and like UK did they would have lost just like russia and uk lost against afghanistan, the US new that and thats why they just layed down bomb after bomb.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
;/ i dont know why people think that its gonna be a push-over, saddem does have an army u know, with planes , tanks and guns

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed because you 15 year olds can't contain your self.

And Twysta the next time you talk down to me there will be hell to pay. You answered my post sarcastically, I let you know it's not appreciated.

And Osama wants a bomb, any bomb. What does it matter if it comes from someone he hates? Think a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom