Bomb iraq !

Best answers
Why the hell u think bush is doing such a great job? The economy is worse its been in years and there is more debt and he incressed taxes and took away money for schools. How the **** do you think any of that is "doing wonders for our country"? at least be realistic. Clinton was much better than bush.

Anyway they would never ever nuke any country in the middle east or near it especially Iraq because they want the Oil all they (they being USA) see is $$$$$$$$$ and I partly agree with what icu2 said. Its not that far off from the truth.

Best answers
I'm With Bush On Droppin The Bombs, Saddamm Isn't a Leader He's A Murderous Tyrant, Before He Became The Head Cheese,.. He Was A Hit Man, A Scoundrel. Anyone Else Watch President Bush's State Of The Union Adress?, He Gave Plenty Of Valid Reasons Why This War May Be Necessary, And I'm Wth Him, I Wish My Country Could Do More To Help You Guys (Canada), But I
Hear Canada Is Sending In The Best Navy And Finest Soldiers we have.

:p LOL

Best answers
actually canada has one of the best standing militarys in the world, the u.s. and canada share alot of equipment and trainning and we fight together in pretty much every conflict these days, so its pretty much like u.s. + Canada=north american military, its not that integrated but its almost true

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

all you people who said iraq should be bombed are fools that dont know anything, they cant just bomb the place, the people there (most of them) dont like sadem, but since its a dictatorship they dont get to choose, and im sure u would not like being killed for some tosser you dont like

Best answers
"Why the hell u think bush is doing such a great job?"

His letting the people that earn money keep their money, he's helping people that need help, and he's doing his best to keep the messes that Clinton made from growing even worse.

"The economy is worse its been in years and there is more debt and he incressed taxes and took away money for schools. How the **** do you think any of that is "doing wonders for our country"?"

That's only because of the World Trade Center. Do you think we'd be in the predicament we are in right now if they hadn't destroyed WTC? He hasn't increased tazes, he's lowering them. Doofus, watch the news more often, and he's not taking money away from schools, he's just letting people spend their money the way they want to.

"at least be realistic. Clinton was much better than bush."

You say the man who cheated on his wife, wasted missiles, ruins our economy, raised taxes, and was without a doubt the worlds dumbest man is better than Bush. Who needs the reality check?

"Anyway they would never ever nuke any country in the middle east or near it especially Iraq because they want the Oil all they (they being USA) see is $$$$$$$$$ and I partly agree with what icu2 said. Its not that far off from the truth."

No, they won't bomb Iraq because there are people there. Clinton was a power crazed, greedy little man. Bush isn't. Texas can give them enough oil, if our tree-hugging neighbors would let us. But no, it's "bad for our air" and "ruining our dirt"...

I kinda wish that you Democrats could be shipped away to another island where only Democrats could rule. I would love to see what happens to that island, and I would love to see them come crawling back because their economy failed.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am gonna be watching this thread from this point forward. Clear and concise, flameless, insightful replies will be the only acceptable ones. I don't want to see any "YOU IDIOT, BUSH SHOULD R0X0Rz those ir4qzorz", or even "Just blow up saddam/bush". Give a reasonable political standpoint on it...this thread is just about as volatile as nuclear material right now... I also don't really wanna see any slur (racial or otherwise) against either part involved, and any other people for that matter.

From my perspective, I feel that war in the next little while may be a very drastic action, tho even time for Saddam is running short. Now, I will admit to not following this issue in the greatest detail, by I do hope that people are not reverting to a type of people in the mid to late 1800's known as "War Hawks", as these people were known for using any excuse to get into armed conflict, such as Clay Kentucky.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have never seen such craptastic, unorganized thinking in my life.

Lets set a few things straight.

The united states made a mistake way back after world war two, when they took land from Palestine and gave it to Israel. The arabs made the second mistake by invading Israel after we gave them tons of sophisticated war equipment. The end result was a country paranoid of invasion by any islamic state. The middle eastern states have, in turn, fostered hate for America for decades. We cannot simply walk away from the middle east and suddenly play nice.

We are knee deep in it and peace is not an option. Get over yourselves.

Democracy lets the national mind change every election, the ignorance of the middle east knows that violence solves anything . . . so if we drop it and walk away, we may as well bomb ourselves.

Secondly, Saddam's nuclear capabilities are a pipe dream, but his chemical and biological are not. He has NOT recieved weapons of mass destruction from the United States. The USA does not now, nor will it ever, sell mass death machines for a reason. Now, we did sell them old military equipment, just like we do when ever we want a 3rd world regime overthrown. Who sold them Anthrax and Botox? Russia . . . and France.

Hmmm, aren't those the two most vocal opponents to war with Iraq? Wouldn't it suck if the inspectors found medical equipment for growing biological weapons in tanks made by Aventis Pharma? How about Anthrax spores from Russia? Incedentally, Aventis is owned jointly by German and French interest . . . another vocal opponent to digging in Iraq.

Thirdly, we can be certain that the inspectors are missing the mobile labs, which they know he has from the first inspections. Where are they? Why can't he produce proof that they are scrapped? Why aren't they declared in the 21,000 page lie he handed the inspectors? Why did they find 15,000 pages of documents that disagreed with the "comprehensive" document in a scientists home? If you think he's telling the truth, or you think he isn't making these things to use them, you are more mad than he. He is known to make contributions to terrorists in Israel . . . what makes you think he won't sell something to the still at large Osama.

This isn't about oil, this is about cutting off Osama's death making capabilities.

Lastly, we are attacking a terrorist. Because he hides behind a nation he conquered by force and terror, democrats and movie stars have condemned this as a preemptive strike.

I call it neutralizing a dangerous element.

Best answers
Cucumba, have I not already been flaming these idiots? Why do you repeat everything I say, and then call me stupid? ;/

Yes, I'm a bad mood and I don't need you repeating me, and then calling it original...

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First, you should not be flaming PERIOD.

Secondly, Cuc wasn't calling everyone who posted an idiot, he was correcting/informing those out of the know, who posted stuff like "Aww, just bomb everything", etc.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did I call you stupid?

No.

I have precision ban bombs for you if you flame me again. I won't hit any of your citizens.

And as for what I said being original . . . when did you argue about israel? Never. Documents? Never. Aventis' double dealing? Never.

K thnx.

Best answers
I'm in a bad mood, so don't anything even half-way offensive :S

P.S. I did talk about Israel, I just edited it out for something to fit my mood a little better.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doesn't help if I hadn't read the thread till just now does it?

Not to mention my arguments are colored by my point of view. Therefore, some semantic differences may be beneficial to readers of my argument, hence the discussion, in "discussion board".

Best answers
im sorry to spam here, but i think that since i almost never have ever i could afford to risk 1 or 2 in my long history here, but dude u got some nerve telling cuc to not say anything offensive to u, ur in a bad mood? thats no excuse, grow up, were all in bad moods when people make excuses for flamming, iwould definetly recommend NOT trying to be a hard ass, especially to moderators, ull never win the battle, people wont think ur a bad ass, because for one people like cuc because he brings logic to these millions of opinion threads, which in MY opinion are completely ridiculous because its a bunch of smart alecs yellin at eachother and not much more, again sorru cuc and majin, but im sooo very tired of these people, where did all my buddies go? the ones who were mature and knew what they were talking about... these forums are so overflowed with angry newbs now, ugh i miss the days of alpha 1.7, things were much more simple and the people werent all repressed rage-aholics

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't handed out any warnings yet, why start now :rolleyes:

:p

You young kids need to realize that backing up your arguments with real facts is half of the battle, throwing drivel up on the board with poor logic supporting it's single, shaky leg is not a good argument base. :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba
I haven't handed out any warnings yet, why start now :rolleyes:

You young kids need to realize that backing up your arguments with real facts is half of the battle, throwing drivel up on the board with poor logic supporting it's single, shaky leg is not a good argument base. :S
you tell em cuc:yes:

thats one of the reasons why i did not say what i think about it, since i dont wanna get into a flame war -.-

Best answers
I still stand with my thoughts, eventually conflict cannot be avoided just because of human nature.

Best answers
okay first one thing: i don't like the US ever since bush became president. he's a moron, Clinton was way better than Bush,
they won't Nuke iraq cuz if they do, they will lose the OIL there, cuz this is all about money, if US loses the External Source of oil (other countries) you will have oil for more 8 years, then it is over,
bush gives a damn about the people of iraq, he's a monster...
that's my opinion, the effects of a nuke last YEARS, not minutes, and it's widespread, All japan was irrdiated from the bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. oh and Vegeta's Briefs: Tabbaco Does cause Lung cancer, if you thing it is bull****, read some research results wich were not changed by the tobbaco industry,
also the creation of israel is in my opinion the creation of Israel is a mistake, they are as bloodthirsty as most americans, and if Jews deserve a country only for them, every religion, race, culture and etc... also should... Nuking Iraq will cause world war III, a lot of countries won't like it, bush doesn't give a damn to no one but himself, he won't be stoped by the UN, thanks to the countries of the middle east, who don't like the US, you all will get out of oil in a fill weeks, so you'll be rationating the oil, your economy will crack.. then someone else, Probably China will take your place in the world economy, and you're gonna live probably worse than iraqians unless Bush or any other president beggin to buy Oil from the Middle East again,

Oh yeah, so that no one say that i betrayed the US, I'm not American, i'm from Brazil...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Arsenal
okay first one thing: i don't like the US ever since bush became president. he's a moron, Clinton was way better than Bush

bush gives a damn about the people of iraq, he's a monster...

bush doesn't give a damn to no one but himself, he won't be stoped by the UN
;/ sooo.... you dont like bush?

Best answers
Well, sorrryy you dorks can't understand! I was merely explaining why I was getting so damned ticked off at you people, next time I won't. I'll let you think I'm a flaming jerk who hates everyone and wants to tear their hearts out!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
Well, sorrryy you dorks can't understand! I was merely explaining why I was getting so damned ticked off at you people, next time I won't. I'll let you think I'm a flaming jerk who hates everyone and wants to tear their hearts out!
love and peace! *hugs vegeta* :p

come on, im sure dont really mean it, alot of forum members are annoying (you may class me as one of them) but most of us are fine, and i really dont think flameing will help, i know, i have been down that road heh

anyways, cheer up:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom