Blocking these wierd arrows

Best answers
How do i block these arrows? I only need to know the key to hit to block only the arrows that are circled.

KDS

Best answers
you dont block it it is a random arrow you just have to make your best guess its actually very easy you just need to feel the arrows (use the force :D ).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its just plain luck, there are 8 different directions they could be, so its plain luck if you are guessing it right. you can notice their other key´s to make the guessing a litle more accurate

Best answers
humn the diagonals are just exstra, like to left up, you can block it with up or left :\ :rolleyes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um hes not talking about digionals...but about the "all dirs arrows" what i always do to counter those...i just press all my arrows at the same time hoping one of them is the right one =O ussualy i succeed

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The stronger the attack, the more of a chance the arrow (on the opponents side) will be random. So yes, youre going to have to take an educated guess to which direction to press.

Og'

Best answers
Most people go in paterns, so if they go up down left.. msot likely gonna be a right :O or up up... prolly a up or down :O

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually its only 4 up down left or right. so dont fret btw the patch says this is going to make it visible on which arrow it really will be. but very hard to see. or thats what i heard

Best answers
MyStIc~ShAdOw said:
what i always do to counter those...i just press all my arrows at the same time hoping one of them is the right one =O ussualy i succeed
Your computer will only process the first input key you hit. Even if it seems that you pressed them all at the same time, fractions of a millisecond will decide which key hits the sensor pad first. Don't be fooled by thinking you can just mash the arrows and you'll be correct every time because you think you hit them all and that ESF won't know the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom