Blocking struggle suggestion

Best answers
hmm got an idea(not sure if its been posted, if it has, whoops, i havnt seen it) But k, say you win a blocking struggle, right now as it is you can only throw that energy back and the person if theyre in your view cone right in front of you (you cant turn around) and you throw it right away.

Why not have it so if you win a bs that you grab hold of the energy, and aim it and throw it at your discression?? I know its just a little thing, but say you see a bunch of people on your scouter fighting behind you and you just caught a sb, you should be able to turn around and huck it down at them. I dunno, just a little suggestion.

Best answers
its quite good actually....
i like it....have been thinking about it but didnt think any1 else would want it

Best answers
ehh itd just be a nice little touch to add to the game, maybe add in a grabbing animation and a throwing anim to go with it. Itd be a little thing to do in some spare time (def not game altering)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They don't really do that on the show though. Once somebody grabbed Krillin's disc, but for the most part you either:

A.) Absorb it
B.) Swat it away
C.) Send it back with another attack.

Grabbing it and taking it with you sounds like a new technique to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom