Block Struggle question (another)

Best answers
I was wondering if when you are in a block struggle and you deflect the beam towards another player and that player shoots a beam at the defelected beam does that become a new power struggle?

Best answers
well, i dont really know, but im guessing it just flies back and hits the target, nullified from power struggles

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It becomes a new powerstruggle. If you want you can play volley ball with the beams :)

Best answers
Thanks for the info me thinking up new strategies as i type:devil: :devil: ;D

Best answers
Actually id like to add to my question......If you win a block struggle and redirect the beam into another player and he dies do you get the kill?

Best answers
I have a question to add. In a normal beam strugle you loose when the beem gets to you, when do u loose in a block strugle? When you run outa energy or something?

Best answers
In the manual it says that you lose when the beam pusses you into something or you run out of ki.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool you could like play catch when swatting ki attacks.Wouldn't that be a nice game mode?:fight: :fight:

Best answers
yeah someone fires a big bang attack, and you shoot it to the otther player (clock wise), the first one who runs out of ki looses :D

Best answers
i would rather do it with a finishing buster.. its more funny

Best answers
thats amazing. like pong with beams. hey while I'm on this thread and don't wanna start another. Do headshots do more damage like in the Alpha? I love doing Frieza's fingerlaser on someone's head. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom