Block Breaking Bug

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Say an attacker puts in 4 arrows into the bar. Say, first one is a hard up punch, the last three are the 3 arrow combo (I will refrain from saying the actual combo). If the first hard punch goes through and the last three are blocked, the next 2 light hits go through even though they are dodged, right? Well if this happens, the combo will not work. I'm assuming this is a bug because, well, block breaking becomes less effective if it is not a bug.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No.

Cause they effectly bocked the combo, but didnt get to block the damage.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'd be cheap if you could load up a strong hit before every combo. If you had a higher power level than your opponent (something close to double) you have almost a 50% chance of getting a random arrow with a strong attack. Random arrows only have a 1 in 4 chance of being guessed correctly, meaning you would have about a 35% chance of successfully landing a combo every time you loaded up a strong attack ahead of time. Add on top of that the likelyhood of user error and it goes even higher.

Best answers
If i'm not mistaken pl has no factor in the chance of getting a random arrow. PL is just a factor for damage dealt to an opponent. (sorry if im wrong).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom