Big monkey thingy & ssj4 crap?

do u like the oozaru or w/e its called n ssj4?

• Hell yea its the best!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • its ok

• looks kinda retarted but i dont really care

• Its the worst idea ever!

• Total voters
Best answers
I think the monkey thingy is crap & is just annoying. Also I think ssj4 looks ***, it should be like normal ssj transformations instead of the monkey thingy n the hair should be white or sumthing. tell me what you think

Best answers
WHOA!!!! YOUR SIG!!! COOL Look at the letters stare at the sig and th letters move!!!!!

Best answers
thnx, thats like my sec sig and i used paint 2 make cause i dont have photoshop or w/e its called so it wasnt easy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, rebirah instigated it with his sarcastic nonsense.

Well, I hate golden Oozaru and SSJ4 too. Well whatever....it don't really matter.

Best answers
The whole oozura thing was a joke. It only lasted the first saga, then every saiyan and every saiyan born simply didnt have tails. They looked exactly like humans. I say if your going to add a serious idea you should stick with it throughout.

SSJ4......dont go there.

Best answers
lol noone has picked the first thingy yet so im guessing that most ppl dont like it, so it isnt just me

Lethal_Gotenks

L
SSJ4 is retarded they might as well made them where baby blue disco suits or something. Any thing is better than the Deep blue leather pants, and the pink fur. lol they look more like furby's

Best answers
i dunno bout u guys but golden ozooro is plain retarted
but ssj4 is mad cool even though not created by akira

Best answers
Originally posted by ManSlayer X
i dunno bout u guys but golden ozooro is plain retarted
but ssj4 is mad cool even though not created by akira
BLASTFAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk, i don't like ssj4 cuss it ended with ssj3(In japan what we call 3 was 10, every single time we see a sayain power up in ssj, it looks like there just bringing up there power, but in japan that was a totaly diffrent ssj level.)

I also don't like the giant monkeys becuse everybody said at first that they were giant immortal moneys, then freiza killed one, now there just a "Tail thing"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom