Big Bang Attack

Best answers
YES I FINALLY REMEMBER VEGETA SHOOTS BIG BANG IN BEAM FORM AT NAPPA WEN HE COME SBACK IN DRAGONBALL GT!!! i remember clearly now it even said in sub titles Big Bang Attack. and if u want osmetin unique for vegeta take out that lame excuse of a beam that was onyl done once (Gallit GUn) and put in a real attack like that renzou energy dan he does repitedly against cell or the final blast bomb (self-destruct) which would bring his p down to 1 and drain his ki completely but be very powerful. gohan in bid for power has a similar attack. and also it doesn't matter if ur talkin bout vegito or vegeta the main thing is it was a big bang attack and it was a beam. just cuz u saw it as a ball once or twice dont mean its always a ball. if i knew how to put in links and pics and stuff in this message i'd prove it to u so i dont so neithe rone of u guys tell me how or look on internet and find out for urself.

Best answers
Your right but I don't think this mod is concerned with GT and Gt is kind of unofficial but the self-destruct move(Final Ultimate Skill) is a good idea.

Best answers
Goku also shot ball form of kamehameha
(Frieza saga, when he was underwater)

Gallit gun isnt a poor excuse for a beam, it was just as stronger than goku's beam. Goku just had a kaioken attack, which shot up his power level according to how many "times" he said it to.

i cant find the power levels exactly on this one website that has them, ill edit when i find them.

Best answers
ahah the music and the way vegeta killed that dude was pretty cool although i dont remember if he killed him with that. I remember in the buu saga when vegeta stated that goku was number one that he was remembering past fights and he shoots a big bang in beam form at that android. That ball big bang attack looked strong but not as strong as vegeta would make it just strong enough to blow that android.

OH yeah and BTW I doubt that vegeta ever used the big bang attack in ball form like that again I challenge you to find aonther clip of him firing like that. And vegeta did kill nappa with the big bang attack. In beam form.

Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_Trunks
O_O

I can't even believe what I saw. That is simply amazing. It was as if I was watching dbz in 3d. That Vegeta model really does look fantastic. Perfect, I'd say.

All the fx just blew my mind. Congrats, you really out did yourselves.
I cant agree m0re ^_^
Simply: "perfect, perfect, perfect!"

Best answers
yay my point has been proven. the big bang attack is a beam at times and others a ball. it is seen as a missile shape/ ball in video games but only seen as a ball in the series once or twice. thanks for liking my idea of the Self Destruct as a move, because that'd kick ***$ is it was. the gallit gun i admit is a good beam in the saiyan saga, but it will never compare to the final flash or kamehameha anytime after. even in the alpha its no match for anything unless its fully powered then it has a chance against kamehameha. I also think that the big bang should get a charge up sound and should be seen as a ball charginf up in ur hand getting bigger and bigger and at low to mdeium a ball and medium to high a beam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't ya dare remove GG. ya not thinking I want a true veggie move out the mod just to only use FF.

Best answers
How exactly does gallit gun not stand a chance?

The little buu monsters used it, and they were JUST as powerful as the Kamehameha.

The Kamehameha and Gallit gun are medium output beams.

The Final Flash and Chou-Kamehameha are LARGE output beams. These attacks are the ones used on cell, frieza, etc.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know GG can take it. :)

i mean that in ESF a GG can't hold a Kame if ya pl is the same. thats weird.... We shouldhave 2 options. A normal and big kame.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kame is uber enough as it is XD

galit really needs some kick too it

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i believe vegeta did sum sort of final flash wen he was non ssj on planet namek.... it was pretty cool

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I cant play the damn video, HOW **** IS THAT!!!!!!!!!I hate my pc

;( ;( :no: :no: ;( ;(

*Please refer to the other post edit I made in the gallit gun thread*
*Cucumba*

Best answers
darkling thats a good idea to choose the size of ur beam but u know everyone will be picking the big ones so it'd need a double edged sword effect. u shoot big beam u lose all ki or sometin. i think it'd also be cool to challenge ppl to a beam struggle liek in jedi knight where u can challenge ppl to a saber duel. i mean it'd be cool

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
big kame... double the loading time.

Now if they make it so that only the one firing knows which kame he has then....

Then the other GGer needs to deside wait (and hope its a small one) or fire and hit (while the other still hasn't loaded enought to fire cause its big)

Would bring strategy, make sure not everyone uses it (cause it loads like FFloading time maybe?) and its more fun to use GG in the beginning cause ya might actually win a ps once.

Best answers
exactly how big would a big kamehameha be as opposed ot a small one? big as in cell vs gohan big or big as in goku finishing off freeza big?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
big as in a match for FF but not fast loadabel for GG.

if they do this let the team figure it out. :p

Best answers
it would be awesome to have a Super Kamehameha the size of gohan and cells, but imagine the explosion.

Best answers
Originally posted by SaiyanElitez
it would be awesome to have a Super Kamehameha the size of gohan and cells, but imagine the explosion.
i think that big ball they battled was a beamhead. u know dmz 1.0 beta??? there u could make a beamhead as big as it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom