Big Bang Attack

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki

yes it is
No its not, its the DEEP idle animation ( when you stand there for acouple seconds ).

Best answers
Wow, there are deep idle animations? Is everyone's the same, or are they different for each character. For example, is piccolo's him floating in a meditative state? hehe

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, I was amazed! I'm just loving the progression of the mod!

Best answers
its good but i think the charge up shouldnt take that long and well ur auras are diffrent now are they?

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All I have to say is "WOW!" that was quite amazing. What was his PL when doing that blast it had to have ben high for that much of an explosion.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by LiL Goten
Wow, there are deep idle animations? Is everyone's the same, or are they different for each character. For example, is piccolo's him floating in a meditative state? hehe

Yup, there are deep idles for everyone. Thats a good idea, we should make piccolo do that in his deep idle :) Lemme tell that to DT, thanks ;)

Best answers
Beta is looking better and better every day. Keep up the good work.:)

Best answers
When vegeta turned back to sajyan, his hair just went black, but that's ok cause vegeta's hair looks the same @ ssj, but will when goku turn back to sayjan from ssj his hair fall down a bit? Cause goku's hair is really different at ssj :)

Best answers
Originally posted by SCIxX
When vegeta turned back to sajyan, his hair just went black, but that's ok cause vegeta's hair looks the same @ ssj, but will when goku turn back to sayjan from ssj his hair fall down a bit? Cause goku's hair is really different at ssj :)

hey look at all those pics of goku and the other ppl.

how do u get to the idea that the hair of goku will stay as ssj but only change color.

hello esf didnt start with ssj, it started with normal saiyajins. if u ask: "will goku has his hair get up as ssj?" then it would be a normal question. but errr.... blah blah blah

Best answers
It's a normal question if you can read a bit..

Take this pic, will there be a little animation in the hair when going back to sajyan? Or will the hair be like (ssj) frame1 (sj) frame 2.

Best answers
its like in the show. it makes "BING" (like the bing in the show) and they hair goes ssj.

Best answers
Originally posted by SCIxX
It's a normal question if you can read a bit..

Take this pic, will there be a little animation in the hair when going back to sajyan? Or will the hair be like (ssj) frame1 (sj) frame 2.
he means that when he is ssj his hair is like vegeta's but when he gous back to normal state dous his hair move back down in a animation

Best answers
the animation was simply amazing there's just one thing i'd ike to know... why the explosion was so big and why dont u guys add a trail or something to it i perosnally think the big bang would look better with a trail or a different shape to the actually blast if not a trail

Best answers
NO!!!!!!!!!! why is it still a ball.
Well it should be a ball but with a tail, And when you charge it to absolute full power it should be a beam.

Best answers
Why?? I have never seen the Big Bang fired as a beam :S Pls tell me what episode you saw this in....and remember, movies don't count :p :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well in the episodes you cant really see what it is...

its not really a beam, neither a ball...
its just a very big ....... BANG!!

just a lot of energy going in the direction of the enemy..

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL night hawk big bang is not a beam............... its a not beam its a um its a ............ i dunno BUT ITS NOT A BEAM

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom