Big Bang Attack

Best answers
in the movie the return of cooler vegitta did a big bang and it whas blue wel you coudent see it but you coud see somthing blue coming from his hand that is in bigbang mode and the cloud after the explosion whas blue

Best answers
this is a big bang:

it is really simple a white energy ball. i dont know why all dbz mods have a blueish in it.... i think the alpha 2 big bang is not like this big bang. too much blue. dmzs big bang looks like a blue ball with white clouds on it.

Best answers
Ok this is just off the top of my head for the big bang as beams episodes.

-Against Goku when vegeta was majin in the tournament.
-When goku and vegeta where vegeto they used it on buu it wa a beam. No it was not another attack he clearly said BIG BANG ATTACK!
-When kid buu first attempted to blow up the earth with a small power full ki blast vegeta used a big bang attack in beam form yet again to counter it.
those are ones i just remembered immediatly. I could name more.

He has the big bang attack in both ball and beam form but the beam form is more powerfull because it has more energy to back it up. The ball one has nothing to back it up it is as it is... That is why i propose that the big bang attack be a ball atttack until its fully charged at which it becomes a beam instead. and as for that picture of the white ball why is he holding it up????????
Also the big bang attack should have a tail it starts off as a ball but since it moves so fast it gets a tail. If you need a picture of what i mean ill make one and post it.

Best answers
Originally posted by Duece
Ok this is just off the top of my head for the big bang as beams episodes.

-Against Goku when vegeta was majin in the tournament.
-When goku and vegeta where vegeto they used it on buu it wa a beam. No it was not another attack he clearly said BIG BANG ATTACK!
-When kid buu first attempted to blow up the earth with a small power full ki blast vegeta used a big bang attack in beam form yet again to counter it.
those are ones i just remembered immediatly. I could name more.

He has the big bang attack in both ball and beam form but the beam form is more powerfull because it has more energy to back it up. The ball one has nothing to back it up it is as it is... That is why i propose that the big bang attack be a ball atttack until its fully charged at which it becomes a beam instead. and as for that picture of the white ball why is he holding it up????????
Also the big bang attack should have a tail it starts off as a ball but since it moves so fast it gets a tail. If you need a picture of what i mean ill make one and post it.
1. that was a generic ki beam
2. that was a bigbang kamehameha
3. that was a generic ki beam

name the times u could name more. these are generic ki beams because he doesnt load it like a big bang or has the animation of his bigbang.

Best answers
Originally posted by ssj3 vegitto
yes but your pic isent a big bang
if u know that this is not a big bang, then show a real...

oh u dont find one.

THIS IS A BIG BANG!

Best answers
Originally posted by Master-Dorn

1. that was a generic ki beam
2. that was a bigbang kamehameha
3. that was a generic ki beam

name the times u could name more. these are generic ki beams because he doesnt load it like a big bang or has the animation of his bigbang.
1. YEAH A GENERIC KI BEAM MY ASS, HE EXTENDS HIS ARM OUT TOWARDS GOKU FIRST HE POINTS BUT THEN HE PUTS HIS PALM WITH HIS THUMB IN. THAT WAS NO GENERIC KI BEAM< THE EXPLOSION WAS LIKE SOME SORT OF ATOMIC WEAPON.

2. OH ITS A BIG BANG KAMEHAME HA! YEAH RIGHT!!! THATS WHY VEGETTO SAID BIG BANG ATTACK! "BIG BANG KAME HAME HA" IS A MOVE GOGETTA USES VEGETTO USES "FINAL KAME HAME HA."

3. THIS ONE WAS BIG BANG ATTACK TOO VEGETA HAD TO MAKE SHURE HE HAD AN ATTACK POWERFULL ENOUGH TO COUNTER BUUS ENERGY BALL. IF YOU LOOK AT HOW VEGETA SETS UP HIS HAND YOU CAN TELL THAT WAS THE BIG BANG ATTACK.

Best answers
dont try the only thing he whants is that he is right and al the others are not

Best answers
yeah i guess your right ill just shut up, i gotta go do somethin anyways.

Best answers
and against that other android that was big fat and white for got his number its the move he finished him with. like i was just saying the ones that poped in to my head imediatly

Best answers
actually wen Vegito did the Big Bang at Super Buu it was a Big Bang Attack, NOT BIG BANG KAMEHAMEHA. the big bang kamehameha is only seen in GT wen Gogeta does it agaisnt Evil SHenlong. in japanese version vegito says Big Bang Attack, and in american he says Still hungry? eat this. at the tournament it was a big bang attack. the big bang is seen in both beam and ball forms, but it more powerful in beam form. the big bang isn't even a ball to begin with its more missile shaped. it should look more like the one in DBGT FInal Bout. vegeta also does Big bang sometime in ginyu saga and it was a beam as well.

Best answers
Hmm...I suppose I could look over them again to re-access. It would be helpful if you guys could give exact episode numbers or names or atleast tell me what fight was going on :) Now this does not mean we will change the BB, but if it's true that it's used as a beam as well it might change things ;)

Best answers
yes i explained the veggeto part. That episode is out in english now?
Yeah and i said that it should be in the bullet shape but once it is fully charged it should be a beam instead.

Best answers
ok:

we dont have a vegetto in esf, so u can kick that idea.

every site with dbz attacks says that a big bang is a ball. come on, it sucks if vegeta has 3 major beams.... everybody has something special besides a beam, piccolo has makankosappo, krillin a disc, goku a genkidama, cell has very much other things, etc.

and vegeta cant make bigbang beams in ginyu saga, because he learned the bigbang as ssj. he made a pseudo final flash, i think he trained for a special technic which is pure destruction: the final flash. but it costs so much energy that he decided to make it when he is stronger and has more energy or when he mastered the ff so it doesnt need so much energy anymore. but big bang were learned by him after he first turned ssj.

Best answers
VIDEO R0X0RS MY B0X0RS. I wish it had sound though. Say did you guys ever finish the transformation FX?

Best answers
i looked at the video frame by frame and saw that the explostion came up to the tree closest to vegeta. that explostion is HUGE!! dose that mean that, that will be the damage radius?

Best answers
Im not saying it should be a beam all the time im saying that once it is fully charged it should be a beam and anything below full charged is a long fireball.
And vegeta had the big bang attack for a long time i believe, he learned the final flash once he became ssj. Well if you guys wont make it a beam once its fully charged how about giving it more of a torpedo like shape ill draw the shape later today around 5.

Best answers
no the big bang is a ball shape. not torpedo like shape. it is a ball. i doooont think they will change it because they only saw (like me) the scenes where it is fired as ball.

Best answers
can you make or get clips of this im shure that since the big bang attack is a common attack and that there are so many vegeta fans out there it shouldnt be hard to get clips of it in ball form...
Ill have to learn how to capture video then ill set up clips too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom