Bid For Power

Best answers
I just wanted to post this poll asking a simple question, is it worth it to get quake 3 (not nessesarily by buying it) to have BFP? I mean is BFP worth getting? Vote to help me decide

Thx :devil:

Best answers
Nope that game is crap and I installed quake 3 just to play it long ago and was very disapointed so just stick with ESF:p

Best answers
OMG!! no!!! it SUCKS! the only good think about it is the graphics...

Best answers
wow and I was all ready to get it because of the cool screen shots i saw, I guess i may change my mind now... O_O I gotta say that i am surprised tho, i thought everyone was going to say to get it...

Best answers
I think its just fun to play with a few friends, but it does get a little boring after a while

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Change that "while" to 10 minutes and you're there oO

It gets boring very fast, probably because there's not all that much to do oO

Best answers
the models suck whit bfp but you can download some from original characters so thats no prob... the grphx are mutch better but yea its q3 ;) but beams suck like hell and melee sucks too.so i shud stick whit esf:) you can always chek it out if you want

Best answers
its a good thing i can make models, code attacks and make attack shaders and sprites 'n' ****, else it would have gotten boring along time ago

but you deff have to try it, its not THAT bad

Best answers
k I decided i would only TRY it and see how it is, ill post again once i get q3 and bfp...

*cough*kazaalite*cough* :devil:

:fight: :fight:

*cough* NO WAREZ CRACKS OR HACKS *cough* - Majin_You

Best answers
Actually i didnt think it was a bad mod. The melee was really intense. i think it was the way it should be. Ya know fast like and that can really sharpen ur eyes. make ur eyes and what not faster. Also yes the beams were dissapointing but eh i got use to it. The graphics i LOVED. The power ups were REALLY cool. Also when ppl made their models. It came with their own attacks. it was really cool. Like i gota ssj2gohan model and when i got to 1 mil in the pl. It was awsome. Like when i did a Kamehameha it would show Goku in his spirit form right behind goku going KAAAAMEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAMEEEEEE...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! Ya know the one in the cell saga. Where they were having a HUGE Kamehameha ps. Thats the one. also i thought was cool was Chibi Goku from GT. When he hit 1 mil pl he turned ssj4 and had the Jeubi Kamehameha. So that was pretty cool. Also i got the fusion of Vegeta and Goku. It was odd cuz u start off as Vegetto or something and when u hit 1 mil u go SSJ4 Fusion. That was pretty cool tho. Cuz they could to the BigBangKamehameha. And they would have taunts from the Episodes. That was really cool. U could also get Pikkon. That was awsome model. Cuz u could do his Thunder Claw etc. All in all id say it was a fun mod. i played it for a long time then i entered in a clan etc. I had fun. Then i had to reload Windows and it sucked..:S So thats my looong statment..sry bout that.:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bfp = 1/10 game 9/10 pritty

bfp is all about the fx and has no real gameplay to go with it

Best answers
Well i thought it was ok at the time.
Fine call me stupid and uncultured if u will.
Claim that i was bamboozled by the pretty colors... but i thought it was ok, just melle was pointless and powerstrugles were non existent, and the powerlevel cap at 1 million was stupid, cause u could never really get strong enough so it seemed a bit stupid to be called "Bid For Power" when power stopped so dreadfully quickly and u always needed to kill som1 to go ssj, it wasnt a button press, and u ran out of ki so quickly and....
wait now that i think about it, Bfp sucked ass.
That was a *** game.
thank god for esf hey?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
bfp = 1/10 game 9/10 pritty
yeah,, and ESF

10/10 game
10/10 pritty ;)

Best answers
the grafixs of esf could be better
would it be possible that they make a patch that would make
esf grafics better
that would be sweet

Best answers
Sorry about mentioning that about K i didnt know you consider it warez stuff , sorry i ll just stop now, anyway i still didnt get it but i think ill just buy quake 3 it must be like 20$ or something by now...

Best answers
Ok i have a question about BFP, I looked at pics of the maps and models, they have all the DBZ looking maps like namek and all that but names are changed, and the characters look really ****ed up and are not close to dbz characters so where is the place where you can get the DBZ stuff for BFP?

Best answers
Triple post...sir come with me...*locks twysta in a cage with a rabid chimpanzee" now you think about what youve done...
and to answer you there should be a link at the bfp site last time i checked

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*sigh*

Biggs, there is a sticky in this section entitled "Wannabe Mods", please read it, and know that the duty to point out double/triple/multi posts is a moderator's duty.

And Twysta, please, just edit ure post instead of posting several more back-to-back posts.

And BFP crashed my computer every time I tried to install it :( can't help u there. It may be ok to try it, I mean, your own opinion might be completely opposite of what you're being told.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom