Bewbs bring peace between China and Japan!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it has more to do with genetics than exercise. Even asians in America aren't as developed as girls of other ethnicities or nationalities.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not like she's the average 11 year old japanese girl, it's just a modeling company took advantage at her young yet seductive look. The funny part is when older guys get dissapointed when finding out she's 11, the scary part is when they find out she's 11 and don't care...

Best answers

*Whips out m4*

Delete that please

Uh anyway...

That's just wrong, parents making her do that.
But the only un-answered question ever in the universe is: Why?

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
maybe Japan has a different bra-sizing scale.
Has to be cause here in USA the biggest size is DD.

Best answers
:laff: she deffenitly doesnt look 11... dats a spicy meat ball

(im young i can say that) i would deffintly hit that... :laff:

betterman

B
wow, well whatever it takes to stop the fighting, even if it is too please the pedophiles on both sides

Best answers
I'm sure shes probably at LEAST 16. Japaneese people always look younger than they are. and she just doesnt look like an 11 year old. Theres no way she can have that big of boobs at 11. They usually dont even have boobs at 11. Let alone that big. And u guys are gross I'd hit that rofl rofl NO. Your like 18 and crap right. Cant wait till shes older though. :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it's impossible for me to be a pedophile right now, so it's not as wierd seeing a picture of her.

But you take away the bikinis, the breats, and put her in short shorts and a spongebob shirt, then we'll see if she's really 11

Best answers
im 13 so i'm one to talk =P man that is one hot piece of AZN pride

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kasey said:
and she just doesnt look like an 11 year old. Theres no way she can have that big of boobs at 11. They usually dont even have boobs at 11. Let alone that big.
Christ, that's entirely the point. The reason she's such a sensation and crap is because it seems IMPOSSIBLE that she looks the way she does at her age; and yet, there she is.

It seems real enough to me. You guys realize because of hormones in food and etc., girls for instance have been having their periods and growth spurts earlier and earlier? That's simply recorded scientific fact. And this girl is simply an extreme example of that; her hormones kicked in WAY early, which makes her look more "adult", which makes people attracted to her, and yet obviously ashamed of that because she's a PRETEEN. That's the entire fiasco. If it wasn't something hard to believe yet true, do you think anybody would give a crap?

And she isn't actually easing tensions between nations you guys, nor is she being used by "the government." Some pervs on a Chinese model/idol board found out about her and now are drooling over her bizarrely-early-pubescent body. If you honestly believe this is a big step toward cultural understanding or something, you're really taking things too literally.

The fact is that she could lie to most any of us, and we'd believe her, and then she could send us to jail for molesting an 11 year old. And that's just a little out there. Unless of course there was some dead giveaway; like I think she might be 4 feet tall or something. One can only hope.

Best answers
good point hitiko... w/e im not adding any more to the thread ^^ i have had my laughs... *cough* and ... *cough* yea so w/e

Best answers
bioball said:
good point hitiko... w/e im not adding any more to the thread ^^ i have had my laughs... *cough* and ... *cough* yea so w/e
wtf man. If that meant what i think it meant then thats really un appropriate not to mention gross. I wonder why no girls have posted in this thread...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Becuase they are girls. Even though the focus has defiantly drifted away from the fuss between china and japan's education, girls were only fairly stumped that a 11 year old girl having DD cups, their curiosity is equivillant to finding Waldo. To us guys, however, it's like equivillant to finding JFK's killer...

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Becuase they are girls. Even though the focus has defiantly drifted away from the fuss between china and japan's education, girls were only fairly stumped that a 11 year old girl having DD cups, their curiosity is equivillant to finding Waldo. To us guys, however, it's like equivillant to finding JFK's killer...
*cough* lee harvey oswald*cough* yeah i know there were like three ppl and they dont know which bullet killed him bla bla bla. I see your point though. They probably went to go get implants. (hope your surguries go well girls!)...(risking their lives for bigger boobs.) meh

Best answers
im contridicting what i said and im gonna chirp in... cOUldnt have said it better chakra... HAH, i didnt even know there were tensions between china and japan till this thread XD

Best answers
The problem is that when us lads see bewbs like those on that girl there, we can just block the rest of her out. It doesn't matter that she's 11, we're imagining those same cajungas on an adult. That's why we can't look away.

Yes, I'm justifying looking at her breasts. Sue me.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kasey said:
I wonder why no girls have posted in this thread...
Whoa dude, you just dissed Kurisutaru hard.

And on topic, I'm 15 so I can legally say that she is HOT!

Btw, I'm back on the ESF Forums o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, it has nothing to do with legality. Two minors having sex is considered statutory too; but think of it this way, how would your 15 year old buddies react to your 11 year old girlfriend? Even if she looks older.

That's where the creepy-factor jumps in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom