Beta 2 Server Admins

Best answers
uh....their talking about admin posotions on this guys dsl server...:rolleyes:

not talkin bout being a moderator at all....

Best answers
Just so u peeps know, i will try to alternate play between cs and esf beta 1 (ill probably play cs more though), and i use my own server(cable internet and good computer), so anyone is welcome to my server, its fast with a good amount of people, and im always looking for a chalange:] (NO ADMIN POSITIONS WILL BE GIVEN)

Best answers
...you play cs?

haven't you noticed that EVERYone who plays that game is either

A: a homosexual
B: a moron
C: a noob
D: a cheater
or the most common
E: all of the above

Best answers
wow slash... what servers have you been on lately, tell me which ones so I dont go on them in advance... lol

uh since... I feel most of that (since Im hopefully gonna be that admin (crosses fingers)) was directed at me... Im gonna say this... I know what faggoooots admins do man, I know all about that, and YES I do have a life outside my computer... well actually alot of it is to do with computers cause I just like em, but hmm if I was gonna add to slash's comment Id say this: dont give guys that are just hitting pub admin, they get all tempramental :\ for shame, anyways ok guys if you have a problem or whatnut you can add me to your msn.. [email protected] plus most of the time Im on msn Im just bored so look forward to seeing you and what not... lol

I guess Ive rambled enough for now, I pm'd you SSJGogeta about some things.. uh thats all for now.. later

Edit: Psst, also slash the mod guy (sorry dont know name, Im new gimme a break) was talking about his experience as a admin kinda guy ya know, comparing it... close enough I think :)

Best answers
wow that was...insightful there slash.. lol did you even bother to read my post :S
Ill :fight: you up man! 27th... uhh... I got nothin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Slash
...you play cs?

haven't you noticed that EVERYone who plays that game is either

A: a homosexual
B: a moron
C: a noob
D: a cheater
or the most common
E: all of the above
i joined a server and someone asked me if i was a girl, i said what if i was (im not btw) and he said "i dont fight girls"

nuff' said;/

so i have too say that B and D I have found on nearly all cs servers i have been on.

Best answers
Originally posted by OuTbRe@k

Edit: Psst, also slash the mod guy (sorry dont know name, Im new gimme a break) was talking about his experience as a admin kinda guy ya know, comparing it... close enough I think :)

i said i know mainly to this.....i don't quite see what ur trying to say....

i know he was talking about his past and current expirience as an admin/mod.....:rolleyes:

Best answers
d00d that would actually be pretty cool, but lemme ask you this, wouldnt a guy who MADE the game and is in process of making it probably be able to get one of those t1 line servers? ;/ anyways yeah itd be cool if you did join :D

Best answers
1 question is like there more cpu usage for servers? Assuming from the 500 ping movie im guessing netcode is better.......

I dont think u would really need admin for esf, the only thing to patrol is to stop spamming.....thats about it. If so then get a flood filter and thats it......no need to get admins to be arses to every1 for no apparent reason, IMO they would just be there

Best answers
SS_Vegeta you wanna admin, just pm me and I'll work on sending you the details.

Best answers

ur not gonna have a 5 person server and 50 admins are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom