beta 1.2 outline!!!

almostdeleted

A
Telekenises is when frieza turned frieza made a ball around goku and then swung him around. He also lifted and controled krillin using telekenises.

Best answers
That's not happening, dude. I can't believe people still post things like that. Like, OMG, I never thought of ssj2! Really! No one has every said that before, ever, in the history of ESF! Man, I didn't think it would be cool, but your enlightening post changed my mind...

But in other news, I hope some of the optional changes don't get implemented. "Attach sbc"? Does that mean SBC becomes a normal beam? not cool. THe whole advantage of sbc is it's not attached. If someone makes a mistake and ends up in a ps with your sbc, you get a free hit on them because you outsmarted them. I don't think people should interrupt ps'es, but if you're technically in the ps (your sbc), i think you're allowed to kiblob the other person. attaching sbc takes away some of piccolo's advantages, which are few right now. Tho i must say, cape and turban would be an awesome addition. Maybe Gohan could get that too, he wore those all the time.
I would really not like the client side hit detection though. Doesn't that make it infinitely easier to cheat? My lag would never be so bad that I'd want to allow people to use cheats so that they can always hit or always win head ons. I don't think lag is so bad right now, people have stopped complaining so much, so i say leave this out and discourage cheaters.

Best answers
More transformations will be in later beta releases,so hold on to your pants

And whats so bad about attaching the SBC? Of course because it's unattached it's good,but the team is going to do something to it to compensate for being attached.

And client-side detection is sorta good....but it takes away my challenge of being a good 300-ping player,but that will never happen since my PC wont load games anymore....but still,if ESF goes international then yes I would want client-side detection,but I can't believe you didn't put that in 1.1,but ah what the heck....

Best answers
Heh i knew Walljumps was the secret feature! (check the thread 1.2 secret for proof)

Good Job on the beta 1.2 it looks like its gonna be very awsome

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was talking to a beta tester, I don't think walljumps is secret =p

Best answers
wall jumps aint the secret...the melee system is...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Again...how can walljumps be the secret if it has no special features whatsoever?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The secret isnt' listed.. but he says you'll like it

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yes...Ive heard. What I'm wondering is why would they torture us by tellin us there's a secret KNOWING that were gonna keep askin what it is?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*scratches head* I don't even know the 'secret', must be pretty damn good :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
OMG....you guys are confusing us. (But then this could be an elaborate scheme to throw us off, then when 1.2 comes out we die of excitement because the secret is ssooo cool!) I'm smart, I'm on to you guys o_o

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol....Im right witcha Cyber *tackles PCJoe from the side*:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -=[EEF]=-Ghost
OMG....you guys are confusing us. (But then this could be an elaborate scheme to throw us off, then when 1.2 comes out we die of excitement because the secret is ssooo cool!) I'm smart, I'm on to you guys o_o
Bah your thinking too much. Most of the time things are less complicated (or maybe its my lazyness skill, if it is a skill). Then again it could be o_O.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, guys, I'm serious, I really don't know what this secret is... I should ask masta, maybe he knows :-/

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never heard about a secret until I read that thread...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
*after he tackles PCJoe...he picks him up and tackles him again*
Cmon man...you messin with my head here. Im gonna go insane!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -=[EEF]=-Ghost
*after he tackles PCJoe...he picks him up and tackles him again*
Cmon man...you messin with my head here. Im gonna go insane!!
Wow someones ancious today O_O. I just saw that Simpsons episode on FOX where the success guy throws Mr. Moe man out the window lol, somehow that reminded me of it. Anyways back on topic, just wait maybe masta will come by and enlighten us :cool:.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
*gets up from and brushes his shirt*
Yea maybe but if he doesn't.....*tackles Joe again*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom