beta 1.2 outline!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Somebody hates Joe o_o (not pointing fingers or anything). Back on topic, looking at the beta 1.2 outline I think that Advanced block struggling and Freiza's new attack should be moved off of optional cause Freiza needs some spice and well Advanced BS'es would be way cool :laff:! It would greatly add to the gameplay (not that advanced melee doesn't :)) and advanced PS'es would just be a bonus if you got around to it (lots of stuff you want to accomplish which I don't think can be done in 1 patch). What do you think?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
*gets up and dusts his shirt again*

This is the best DBZ game in the world...no matter what new features they add, it will not change my opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -=[EEF]=-Ghost
*gets up and dusts his shirt again*

This is the best DBZ game in the world...no matter what new features they add, it will not change my opinion.
I feel the same way just ADVANCED BS'ing :drools:.

Best answers
for those who don't know anything about walljumps, they are for the new melee....i swear to god i read this somewhere....but basically if you target someone, you can swoop.....but aim at the wall and press jump when u get to it, and presto, walljump back into the opposite direction...therefore surprising your opponent and adding a nice twist. Makes fast combat even more hectic, hmm?? Any backup Pcjoe? or am i talkin out my arse? swear i read this somewhere...

Best answers
Originally posted by Bryggz
you target someone, you can swoop.....but aim at the wall and press jump when u get to it, and presto, walljump back into the opposite direction...
damn, sounds like fun to me... and it would confuse those block/counter spammers

Best answers
cant find too many walls to jump off in certain maps.
like guru.
theres just one BIG wall smack right in the centre.
u will have to fight around there to make use of the jumps.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cell_day and night maps, afm, battlearena, geoarena, lavapit, mtside, namek
all those maps you cal wall jump off of, not to mention all the other maps that members have created.
well you cant do it yet, im just saying if it makes it into 1.2

Best answers
Maybe Vegeta will get his Final Flash and Big Bang attack or maybe more characters? :)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rotfl . . . I know what the secret was, but it's been mentioned :p So it's not a secret anymore. LOL.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hhhmmm....Sounds interesting. Maybe that would work against block spammers, but then again it could backfire on you. While you fly towards a wall, your opponent could be right behind you so when you jump off the wall they'll be right behind you to hit you back into the wall....

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba
Rotfl . . . I know what the secret was, but it's been mentioned :p So it's not a secret anymore. LOL.
youre just messing with my head.. ino whats going on here o_o

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you run into a block spammer just beam jump off his head. Its fun, amusing, and it works.

Best answers
wall jumps, hahahaha, first i predicted that advanced melee would have the swinging your enemy around thing now i predicted that there was going to be wall jumps, just wait , there going to work just as i amagin them to.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*smack*
Not even going to bother deleting it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think they're gonna fix the lag situation for 1.2. But then again I'm not sure...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom