Beta 1.2 Help Thread

JAV

Best answers
HEY GUYS IM NEW AND I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM... WHEN I TRY TO INSTALL ESF IT SAYS " AUTOEXEC. CAN NOT BE LOADED" OR SUMTHIN, HELP ME!!!

Best answers
dont worry i figured it out everyone and esf is the **** so far from what i can play on it a bit hard but great and jav try downloading from another server i had the same problem once while installing a game. try file front i never had a problem at that site.

Best answers
JAV said:
HEY GUYS IM NEW AND I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM... WHEN I TRY TO INSTALL ESF IT SAYS " AUTOEXEC. CAN NOT BE LOADED" OR SUMTHIN, HELP ME!!!
Make yourself an ESF folder and install to it.

Best answers
alright i installed evm for esf but when i start playing my character starts freaking out it wont let me choose and attack and its stuck in turbo and power up. is there a way to fix this

Best answers
I'm now getting a problem when ESF is loading. The Error report comes up and when I check the details it says the problem is ntdll.dll.

??????????????????????????????????????????

Best answers
Ok guys im having a weird problem i can see everything good the player the 3d rocks but i still can't see the aura is the only thing that doesn't work...any1 out there that could help me??

P.D.: i don't use steam, although i do have latest halflife version.

Best answers
i add that to userconfig.cfg, didnt work, add it to execonfig.cfg didn't work, add it to config-cfg didn't work either unless is cl_aurabend 1 without "" cuz i've putting "1", im going mad can't make the aura work !!!

Best answers
Try without the ""

If your doing it from ingame you can do it either with or without.

Best answers
Look i tried to put it in game it doesn't work either!!! what should i do, i can't make it work plz help!

Best answers
problem with melee...i cant target anyone, i cant attack at close range. how do i fix this?

Best answers
yeah, i read the manual, but i still couldn't do anything, along with a few other problems. nm tho, i fixed by unistalling esf completely then reinstalling. I think that a few of my esf mod files that i made were messing with it. i dunno.

Best answers
Hey i have 2 problems i use to play on open gl it worked fine now it doesnt i can start server and once im in i have 1 min before it closes and some help me

Best answers
yup i have it

and y does my game just close in 1 minuate it doesnt say nething after it to it just closes

Best answers
oo and sry for double reply but if i goto my bot skill and i change it to bad good weak strong all that stuff it closes

Best answers
uh... i cant install the esf beta 1.2 full thing... it stops at hl.mp3.exe or something like that... anyone noe how can i fix it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom