Best Models Ever : Your Opinions

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, posting these models is all well and good but how about some download links? *Bwhaha*

On a sour note, I tried looking in all the websites under the Sticky, and only one of them has models.. and half of their links are dead.
The modelling section is hard pressed to survive if there's no way to actually get them o_o. For instance, I tried to search for the Mystic Gohan model. I tried 5 search variants. "Mystic Gohan" "Adult Gohan" "Gohan Release" "Mystic Release" "Adult Release" etc.. Yorke's Piccolo, Sm0's Goku, Ned's Veggeto.. Thank you ESF Forum for not allowing to search 3-letter words like "Ned and Sm0."

Best answers
you are right it will hrlp if they post a download link too

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um.. Some of them, like the Mystic Gohan, have been released, but finding the links is difficult with almost all the sites down.

Anyway, it's hard to judge "the best model ever" without actually seeing them in action, wouldn't you say? A computer rendered picture is almost meaningless.

Best answers
i hate people that do some things just to sohw it's ruin the game that i'm expected pikkon or goten model and i get nothing

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jjjjj this is a modelling section, not an esf exclusive modelling section, us (the modellers) have said this millions of times, andno matter how many times we type it or the mods type it it seems nobody ever understands that concept

if you want a goten or a pikkon model, learn to model and make one yourself,

its people like you who load the forums with useless posts, and show no effort at otehr than typing "i want...." to get the models you want,

unless you plan to start modelling yourself, and stop complaining about the modelling section i think we all (modellers again) agree you dont have any room to complain

(sorry if i sounded pissed, but its that population of this section that me and most modellers here hate the esf modelling community, if i knew a better community id be gone in a second, sadly this community is the biggest around, even though its half full of gradeschool kids and general brats)

[/me takes a deep breath and counts to 10]

Best answers
jup :( nuttzy is right ( i´m already searching for a nice place for us with no spammers , friendly people , no noobs ..... :rolleyes: )

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The real issue is the anal retentiveness of some of the modellers. It's a modelling section, not specifically for ESF.. But when somebody nicely asks for a download link to a model that -HAS- been released for ESF, I think you could do without an assanine response, okay?

Especially considering almost all the websites in the Stickies are down, or don't have models.

How about a little less condescending attitude? That outlook is just as bad as all the newbs "spamming with useless posts."

Best answers
second on the nice people. Hey,UltraPerfectCell, I thought it was funny! :D

AZN's Gohan Model is the shizzle. Now that I see it, it's probably the best ESF model. (Untill I make a new Krillin model. C'mon, I gotta vote for Krillin!) A question, How do you get a Teen Gohan in ESF? is that part of the EEA thingy? (sorry , I know nothing about it)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
lol I LOVED fatmanterror's ssj4gogeta

but my absolute favorite...would have to be S-bolt's 18
(not released)

my favorite ESF model...NeD's Vegetto.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My favorite is AZN's saiyaman. The best model i share with Magus, teh Vegetto pwns!

Best answers
Wut is the best esf site were i can get models for the game. im open for any1's idea

wut is a good esf place were i can download esf models for the game besides esf-world. i will take any'1 site that has. please tell me all u no of anyone.

Best answers
Where can i get some of these awesome skins? Like the Pikkon, Buu on the first page, Veggeto, i don't care what game they are for. I juss want em.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you guys want these files hosted on ESFStuff.com just email tell me on #esfstuff on gamesnet, I would be happy to do so. ^.^

Best answers
wow.. a thread with amazing models and skins attracts the new people asking for them like bees to honey.

and i think darksun's new krillin is breathtaking =o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom