BEST IDEA - Advanced Melee

Best answers
I've been watching the advanced melee video...

Its obivous its to slow the punching and kicking and the setting up of it...

So why not make it like, u fly into them, have 2 seconds to press a button, then just press up and as soon as u press up or down it throws a punch or kick or something, like its real time? So whatever button u press, a second later it does it or something like that?

Cause the advanced melee atm sucks

Best answers
wat u mean? as in say id press w use it for arrow for eg: w u punch straight away as u push ya? so ud go wddawdddd for punch kick kick head but punch kick kick kick kick is dat wat u mean? make it faster so u dont have to like choose keys first den it does it? by that time ud prolly be blown up by other opps so ya speed da ****e up :p

i mighta not made anY sence wat so ever but oh well its a good idea im sayn :D

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First... The adv melee videos go a lot slower then the final version. We have an extended charge phase so we can test longer melee combos.

Now, how will you block realtime punches? Before you post, make sure you include how it will work for people with 200+ ping.

Gohan ssj 4, you didn't make any sense, at all... heh...

Best answers
Hey the legendary pc joe, how are ya, I wanna challenge u one day I reckon I could put up a good fight :p

I think real time would be good, but ur right it would be hard to block... So the new advanced melee is like the video, but alot faster?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.) NEVER name your thread "BEST IDEA" again, ever, period. No one will take you seriously if you're just out there to make yourself look good.

2.) Don't trash something you've never played before, what gives you the right to make judgements? Just because something looks slow on a video, which Joe had already told us was an extended version of the actual melee process, doesn't cut it.

Not only will the animations look smoother if it isn't real time but you also get the chance to set up special combos and react to getting attacked even if you have a ping of 200. It isn't real time and it isn't going to be real time for 1.2 .

Next time try searching the forums before you post, there have been about 10 threads on this already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom