• MouthBlast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Generic Beam

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Final Flash is the best! I've never lost a powerstruggle with it, and the best part is, when you win you kill 4 or 5 other bystanders by accident! ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, hehe, I love doing that.. But I also love Kamehameha beam jump! I just love seeing someone swoosh at me and I get shot up in the air while the poor fellow down there gets mushed, and if he is alive he cant see where I went and I just go down and smack him dead ]=)

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sbc is not a beam in the sense that you mean.. its a projectile with a trail...

karrdeKNR seems to be the only person that knows what hes talking about, although i dont use buu as often as i should mouthblast s the best beam in terms of charge speed, damage radius, beam speed and controlability it is the supiror beam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, but can you explain how piccolo makes a projectile out of his head? I would count it as a beam, like a laser is counted.

Best answers
Its pretty weird saying that sbc is not a beam , its called special BEAM cannon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ avenger

what???

You make as much sense as the pet badger i dont have...

It is a projectile in the terms of: you can fire it off then move around at your own free will with it stll traveling on its orginal set path.

bingbang attack, finishing buster and deathball all work in exactly the same way they are projectiles, they just dont have trails.

@ arachka as well

dw, I know what im talking about, and if you dont, you probly dont need to...

its called spesial BEAM cannon because n the show it is a beam in esf it is a projectile

as i said before: dw, I know what im talking about, and if you dont, you probly dont need to...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you are saying, I cant move after firing a laser? Lasers would also count as one, and it is a beam or ball anyways, so don't discuss stupid things..

Best answers
Final flash is the most powerfull and it voted for it but the best is the orginal beam of the whole DB universe (first seen or drawn) Kamehameha

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ avenger... agian.

Lasers are completely different, they do instant damage to anyone any spot on the map if you have youre cursor on them, now stop arguing with me because you have no idea what youre talking about and are only further embarissing your self without realising it.

so don't discuss stupid things..
"Things" would not be so "stupid" if you knew what they were about.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You forgot Big Bang Attack...
It's not a beam.

Final Flash gets my vote (and 9 others too) because it's Vegeta's, it's the most powerful beam, and it's not pink :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude.. I didnt add big bang.. An admin did.. like generic beam and mouthblast..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The reason for its name would probably be that it looks like a beam, works like a beam and kills like a beam. Our definitions of beams are different. And you cannot say mine is wrong either can you?

Best answers
<-kingvegeta-> said:
@ arachka as well

dw, I know what im talking about, and if you dont, you probly dont need to...

its called spesial BEAM cannon because n the show it is a beam in esf it is a projectile

as i said before: dw, I know what im talking about, and if you dont, you probly dont need to...
listen , in case u didnt know , any moving object that is airborn is a projectile , kame and all those beams are controllable beams , sbc is not , but its a beam , so keep argueing , might as well , but after all u know what your talking about , right ?
oh and by the way , if its a beam in the show , its a beam in the game , listen and dont shut me up , keep it real

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, and if you are arguing that the "Special beam cannon" isnt a beam you are just picking a fight.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Final Flash all the way, its strong, deadly, but slow and long to charge and you can't move, thats bad, but i just love it, dunno why, must because of the show, in the show its an awsome atack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look, simple way of telling:

You can control it: Beam
You can't control it: Ball

Special Beam Cannon looks like a beam, but acts like a ball with a trail. I still say FF though.

Best answers
i voted final flash simply because i love the power it has. go big or go home guys, lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good work avenger and arachka on each in succesion double posting.

works like a beam
it works nothing like a beam, it works exactly the same as big bang attack and thats not a beam...

Yeah, and if you are arguing that the "Special beam cannon" isnt a beam you are just picking a fight.
omfg, some people are just so stupid... In the anime/manga (the show and the comics) it is refered to as special beam cannon because, if you remember, it was in fact a beam. In esf however it is still called special beam cannon but it in fact is not a beam. I think the reason for ths is the team didnt think it would be a fair attack if you could only fire it in a staight path but still had to be behind it... so they made it a ball/projectile type attack as to make it more balanced for piccolos sake.

Now to the whole projectile defintoin thing:
A projectile is somthing that has no power for self propulsion, it gets fired off and then travels on the path that it has been set on due to grav/wind resist etc. it is not to be influenced by anything else besides the natural factors.
Now those are big bang attack, sbc, death ball, finishing buster, sb etc
although on the half life engine there is no calculaton of loss of kE due to friction and ****, so all projectiles are given a constant velocity.

A beam is different while controling it you cannot move, however it can be in fluenced by you, in the form of you can direct it the general direction you want it to go. this is the key factor to an attack being a beam. they also have constant velocitys.

You cannot control sbc you can only aim and relese as with bba,db,fb and sb which are all projectles.

all of the above doesnt take PS'ing into consideration but that wasnt any part of the issuse so... meh.

oh and by the way , if its a beam in the show , its a beam in the game , listen and dont shut me up , keep it real
By your logic "buu kills every one in show so, buu kills everyone in esf" and that doesnt happen, and i didnt shut you up, I proved you wrong.

'keep it real'... honestly wtf is that?

Now i think this has sumed it all up id like no further watse of time on this matter, if you have a problem with me or what ive said PM me and we can saught somthing out ;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom