• Final Flash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MouthBlast

• Generic Beam

• Total voters
Best answers
FinalFlash is the best one guys!!! i was vegeta and i had 50,000,000 or higher ki energy and i fired finalflash, guys i died so and the rest of the dudes :) finalflash it superpowerful and needs to be far away from the exploding or you will die too :D you should add spirit bomb, its very powerfull too guys :)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ4TheDe@th said:
FinalFlash is the best one guys!!! i was vegeta and i had 50,000,000 or higher ki energy and i fired finalflash, guys i died so and the rest of the dudes :) finalflash it superpowerful and needs to be far away from the exploding or you will die too :D you should add spirit bomb, its very powerfull too guys :)
Spirit bomb isn't a beam.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
SSJ Shin Carl said:
Funny I don't kill by accident.
Yeah dude. you're too cool.
Well if I play ESF my goal is to kill everyone on the server besides me or team mates, so if some extra enemies get slaughtered by an explosion, it's not an accident ;)

I like burning attack

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By accident I mean unintentional. If you didn't intend to kill those additional people by my definition it was an accident.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
By accident I mean unintentional. If you didn't intend to kill those additional people by my definition it was an accident.
but that deffinition isnt correct an accident is an undesirable event that occured unexpectedly

so acording to the dictonary that definition is wrong

and nothing else is gonna get added to the poll because its full

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:
but that deffinition isnt correct an accident is an undesirable event that occured unexpectedly

Ok I was wrong, I apologise to everyone in this thread who I may have offended by my incorrect definition of accident.

Best answers
Ack, sorry about that, my friend decided he'd post something on my behalf. I apologise to all those people who had to sniff themselves, I'm sure you don't smell like a fart.

Also, what's this Burning Attack? I'm kinda oblivious it would seem...is it a move of Trunks'?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Err, why not edit his post, or delete it? There is this button in the right corner that allows you to edit it, or even delete it. And yeah, its a move that Trunks does. The attack makes the enemy blind for a few seconds, allowing you to just slam him down into the ground ^_^ gotta love that beam!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A question: Where on the grand scheme of things would a Mouthblast from an Oozaru rank against the others?
Well...it depends who the Oozaru was, an Oozaru has 10x the original power of the person he transformed, but for average Saiyans that's not too much (compared to Cell or Buu for example) but if Vegeta, Gohan or Goku became Oozaru and fired a mouthblast then I imagine it would be like a wide Final Flash. :D

Final Flash is, to me, the savior of moves. Vegeta blasts half of Cell away with it, and then when he distracts Cell with it Gohan overwhelms him. It's also huge and gold. Very Flash-y.

Best answers
I think the kameha is the best cause goku can tele while charging it ! who knows where he'll end up with it in the end o_O

Best answers
He'll end up firing it where you dont want him to because his ki would be out :/

I say mouthblast :)

Hibiki said:

Actually he was right, accident is also lack of intention:

Dictionary said:
1. An unexpected and undesirable event, especially one resulting in damage or harm: car accidents on icy roads.
2. An unforeseen incident: A series of happy accidents led to his promotion.
3. An instance of involuntary urination or defecation in one's clothing.
2. Lack of intention; chance: ran into an old friend by accident.
3. Logic. A circumstance or attribute that is not essential to the nature of something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All hail Texas and his wise words, FINAL FLASH OWNS YOU ALL!

Best answers
Silent_Bob said:
u r smeel liek fart!!1
You are responsible for your account and what you post.

I will not give you a warning, but edit your post and dont double post in the future. This is just a friendly reminder.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Texas said:
He'll end up firing it where you dont want him to because his ki would be out :/

I say mouthblast :)

Actually he was right, accident is also lack of intention:
Yeah! see, I was right, I take back my apology.

/me hands Texas $100

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We have a future lawyer here in the forums.. And I say again.. FINAL FLASH OWNS YOU ALL!!

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as is my pet badger?

mmm the spleders of burning attack can it ever not be the coolest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom