• MouthBlast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Generic Beam

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<-kingvegeta-> said:
Now i think this has sumed it all up id like no further watse of time on this matter, if you have a problem with me or what ive said PM me and we can saught somthing out ;/
i indeed have a problem with your offensive attitude and flaming

infact i believe you earned a warning for that mass of offensiveness

Best answers
I voted for special beam cannon because its got good charge damage and its a projectile. i like projectiles more because you can release one go charge up another one and release it again

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I'm pretty sure the generic beam doesn't have a damage cap for powerstruggles, so it's the best in that sense. Using a generic beam and trying to powerstruggle it to immense power isn't practial though, so I voted SBC.

Best answers
I voted Final Flash, simply because I'm a big fan of Vegeta(obviously), and to vote against him would go against all I stand for(in the world of ESF).

Best answers
<-kingvegeta-> said:
, if you have a problem with me or what ive said PM me and we can saught somthing out ;/

wtf , i aint gonna waste my time on csers like u , u got a warning already ,you'll get some more , than get banned for 2 weeks and when you'll come back u will be all nice to everybody , yeah i just predicted the future

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i did say PM me did i not...
That was also very off topic what is your problem?
And im very insulted by your flaming please dont do that. :cry:

@ topic (like we should be)
Well, I'm pretty sure the generic beam doesn't have a damage cap for powerstruggles, so it's the best in that sense.
I value your opinion, and think that is a good reason why generic beam is the best...

Best answers
Final Flash ... duh..... I made over 6 ff sprites....
And the ff is the most power beem...... ANY vegeta fan that dosent vote for ff or galit gun or big bang SUC....

Any way Trust me with my new sprite and playing FIRST EVER!!! in 1 year agaist vegeta...

I was just standing beeing vegeta... Charging up then i see far away some charge then think: No wait..... Then the ff was fired and at my suprise it came at me fat And I only could think : OH FUC!!!!!
I did get to push the block button but still got dead.....
UGGGGGGG That was soo creapy 1 in a year to see your own made sprite ff away and then ....
Any way I killed him after ward..
After i transed with vegeta saying : GRRRRR IL GET YOU FOR THIS!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOUUUUU!!!!! YOUR ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!! (Big Explosion sound)
....Ups got carryed away :D Any way FINAL FLASH IS THE BEST!!!!!

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, ain't we all nice here? :S

I voted for FF cause its so cool, but the gallit gun is the best, or generic beam, why? well if somebody comes swooping at you, you can charge it fast, and then shoot it at the swooping fellow, and BOOM, no more swooping, but a pudle of blood.

can't do that with FF

Best answers
from the blast radius and damge its the Final Flash but when you use it right The SBC is the worst weapon against your enemy!
it has a short chagre time and a good damage.the FF burns away to much power is attached

SBC>FF

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arachka said:
wtf , i aint gonna waste my time on csers like u , u got a warning already ,you'll get some more , than get banned for 2 weeks and when you'll come back u will be all nice to everybody , yeah i just predicted the future

do not not act like an offensive moderator because u just got a warning for it

ok now if were all done showing how much of a bad dude we all are why dont we all stop being childish right now or everyone gets a nice big time out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Each one has its seperate use.. The Kamehameha is best when you are going to do a beam jump, just charge it completely up and let some fool try to reach you, and blast away ^_^

Best answers
BURNING ATTACK!!! :p I somehow always kill people with it. o_O Very fast AND powerful if at a high powerlevel!

Best answers
Final Flash = pwn

I go for massive amounts of power myself

Best answers
Hey Arachka, what anime is that in your sig? I don't know if it's an over exaggeration to make the situation funnier, but with all that blood and the blonde’s serious expression I believe the brown hairy one is inhuman… Either way, I want to se it (it have a cool character style too)

Best answers
I'm a Kamehameha fan.. but i haven't used all of the characters yet.. i'm so unlucky with beams though.. i can never find anyone that's not paying attention... that' how i die.. i'm standing there.. trying to spot any flying dots.. and then i die because my scouter can't detect anything far... -_-;;
final flash does look cool though..

Best answers
I love Final Flash, Vegeta is my favorite. I would have voted it but SBC gets my vote for being so quick to charge, effective and you dont have to hold it when you fire.
So that makes it the best imo, but not my favorite.

Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Final Flash is the best! I've never lost a powerstruggle with it, and the best part is, when you win you kill 4 or 5 other bystanders by accident! ^_^
Funny I don't kill by accident.

Best answers
Ashur said:
Final Flash ... duh..... I made over 6 ff sprites....
And the ff is the most power beem...... ANY vegeta fan that dosent vote for ff or galit gun or big bang SUC....

Any way Trust me with my new sprite and playing FIRST EVER!!! in 1 year agaist vegeta...

I was just standing beeing vegeta... Charging up then i see far away some charge then think: No wait..... Then the ff was fired and at my suprise it came at me fat And I only could think : OH FUC!!!!!
I did get to push the block button but still got dead.....
UGGGGGGG That was soo creapy 1 in a year to see your own made sprite ff away and then ....
Any way I killed him after ward..
After i transed with vegeta saying : GRRRRR IL GET YOU FOR THIS!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOUUUUU!!!!! YOUR ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!! (Big Explosion sound)
....Ups got carryed away Any way FINAL FLASH IS THE BEST!!!!!
Huh?

SSJ Shin Carl said:
Funny I don't kill by accident.
Nicely put.

A question: Where on the grand scheme of things would a Mouthblast from an Oozaru rank against the others? I haven't really seen one done against another beam, so I'm quite curious as to how it stacks up against other.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, killing by accident is something we all do, but of course you can say something that arrogant if you want to.

And what does that have to do with the thread?!

Final Flash owns when taking out several targets ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom