Beams or Melee?What requirs more skill?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say beams are MUCH harder, and take WAY WAY more skill.

No. I just like to annoy people who ask silly questions...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Melee is much harder definitly. Theres no question about it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
question:

what is a noob more likely to do? use an easy or hard technique?

answer:
easy... cuz their fuggin noobs.

question:
what attacks do noobs use in game?

answer:
beams... cuz their fuggin noobs.

theres ur proof. melee is harder because the noobs cant figure it out, so they revert to their nooobish beams!!!

Best answers
Sorry but IMHO there is NO way in hell beams outskill melee, this is abit of a pointless thread :p Only noobs will say melee is ghey and requires no skill, well, because they r n00bs! There is SOME skill reqiured in beams, but as far as most of us (i hope) are concerned they are easier to use effectively than melee

Best answers
Melee usess much more skill than beeming. There are much more interesting strategies when it comes to melee

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X-iT_W0uN|) I agree, I haven't been beaten in esf yet!
We linked a few guys!
And I chalenged the guy who calls himself XAber or mystique Xaber Whatever!

So my friends told me I couldn't beat him!And stuff like that!!
And when we were at it we barely used melee!
I killed him 40% with beams cuz it doesn't need much skill
And melee awhh it whas so fun fighting a dude who is actuly good in the game!!
But ya I know I am not that good in esf I haven't even reached 20mil pl yet!
So I beat the guy!! I had 2ice his score but it whas fun!!
And I must say I could't have done it without you guy's!!
I found load's of tips here about esf I only share them with mi bro his good to but I beat him!!

So that is just a long way of proving melee requirs more skill!
You need to do combo's and swooping tele! load's of stuff beams I never miss and if I do I LET THE THING EXPLODE IN HIS FACE!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its funny when your beating a beamwhore into the ground and they call you a noob for using melee. now how does that work? im beating you... im a noob. well if your so good then shoot me big man.

that alone should tell u that melee is more skillfull

Best answers
Im going to have to say both. I say this because when you try to beam a really good person there is something you need to do; you need to shoot him where he will be not where he is at. And both meleer has a downside when trying to hit a beamer. As do a Beamer hitting a meleer. So it all equals out. Then only time when beams get out of hand is when spawnpoints are to close and you lose more because you can't get away. That sucks..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bi0 Brolli said:
Im going to have to say both. I say this because when you try to beam a really good person there is something you need to do; you need to shoot him where he will be not where he is at. And both meleer has a downside when trying to hit a beamer. As do a Beamer hitting a meleer. So it all equals out. Then only time when beams get out of hand is when spawnpoints are to close and you lose more because you can't get away. That sucks..
Ok 1st off yur wrong(my opinion)
Cuz the beam thing isn't true!
All you do is let the beam explode and the person is dead cuz beams are only small when you start playing.

Best answers
although i use melee/beam combos id have to say melee. beams are just weakening/finishing moves or flushing out moves :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom