Beams or Melee?What requirs more skill?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you think requirs the most skill melee or ki atacks?
What do you have to practise alot etc.........

o_o I kinda think melee but I aint sure.
If i knew how to make voting poll I would but don't know how... :( :]

Best answers
well lets see if your saying beams only vs melee only then I think its beams ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is NO way beams are ever more skillfull that melee.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omfg u n00bz i hatre mele nubz ho think mele taces skill... nubs111!! beamz r hardr 2 cntrl!!!111 so htey tak more skilz

Best answers
Melee, obviously. Beams are so easy. Point and shoot. In melee you need to fly angles, conserve your ki, teleport, block, and concentrate on oncoming beams while fighting as well.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no way on God's green earth that in ESForces melee is less difficult to manipulate effectively than nuclear warheads.

Best answers
Each is equal in my thought. Each requires you to predict what your enemy will do in order to hit them with it and timing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what would u consider more difficult to kill an enemy?

firing a rocket in their general direction?

or using a blunt object to bludgen them to death?

id have to go with the hand to hand being more difficult wouldnt you?

now apply that to ESF

a nuke that i can detonate at any time?

or having to swoop around and beat them to a pulp repeatedly?

id have to go with hand to hand being more difficult wouldnt you?

Best answers
Beams are hard to use against someone who knows melee.

Melee is hard to use against someone who knows beams.

Melee is harder to learn overall though, so I think melee would require more skill, although of a different kind.

Best answers
Both require equal skill IMO. It's just that they require different skills. If you can win a 1 on 1 beam fight with a guy 10 times powerful than you, then kudos to you.
Same for melee.

From my experience, Beams and Melee stand on equal ground. Sometimes beamers win, sometimes meleers win.

Bah, thats what I think.

Best answers
I havent met someone who could take one 5 people without dieing, using beam attacks.

I see it as this:

5 meleeer verses 1 beamer(good)
5 beamer verses 1 meleeer(good)

you have speed verses power(slow), I dont know it all depends on who's playing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Melee, obviously. :rolleyes:
You need to have good AIM, and if you're up against a good opponent, then you'll need to be good at acting like a homing missle and following the guy in circles until you hit him.

Beams is just being able to hit the person with a beam, or detonate it at the right time.

Best answers
I dunno. I think it depends on the situation. Melee is hard to master vs melee. But vs Beams, it's like the easiest thing in the world. Unless I try to go for a total head-on attack, melee kicks beams butt.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Melee for sure, I'm still tweeking my accuracy on it :p
There is times when I KNOW I could've hit someone, but I barely missed them because my accuracy needs help. :tired:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Melee + Beams = The Most Skill

In my opinion it isn't how exclusively you use something that determines how "skillful" you are, it's how successfully you can mix it with whatever else you have at your disposal to come up with an unbeatably lethal combonation. It's all about adapting to what is going on around you. If somebody is charging up a kame off in the distance and you know you could take him because your power level is that much higher you use a beam, because the massive explosion that will result is more likely to do more damage and boost your power level more in a shorter amount of time than chasing him with melee. If somebody has been swooping at you in a predictable fashion and you don't want to smash forheads with him you back up and tag him with a generic beam when he isn't expecting it. If you have 4 people tightly compacted together swooping at you ya charge up a mouth beam and try to take two out with it.

Beams have their uses though melee would seem to be the staple of the game. I prefer to put them together. Just being able to switch to generic beam and fire isn't skill though, it's the act of teleporting out of the way, aiming, charging, releasing, and then being fast and accurate enough to target your enemy again before he smashes you in the ribs.

Bolteh2

B
aiming and controling beams = hard

shooting fullpower beams (kame, mouthblast,...) at spawns = 0 skill

aiming and controlling melee = hard

waiting in spawn/near spawn to melle every guy that just spawned = 0 kill

thus, its equal, imho

alltho i still think melee is harder

Best answers
imo beams are all about the person with the most ki.. cause in a ps the person with the highest ki wins.. in melee you have a chance to kick someones ass even if they are ssj... so thast why i think melee takes the most skills..

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Meele Is harder BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE A FULL POWER ANY BEAM YOU CAN KILL SOMEONE EVEN IF YOU MISS U FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ON THE OTHER HAND MEELE U CAN'T BE 5 MILES AWAY AND HIT

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom