beams moving after they hit.

Best answers
okay this really is not that major of a bug more of a graphical glitch. when you fire a generic beam or any beam at a wall while straffing left or right the beam will explode but the beam will continue the move after it has detonated in the direction that you strafe. its makes me a little confused when i hit someone with a genrice beam while i was straffing right or left since the beam seems to learch to either side of the person or wall.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can you explain it a lil bit closer ???
I tested it and still don't know what you're meaning

PS: do you play in Direct 3D ???

Best answers
okay, heres a little more of an explanation. when you fire off a generic beam when your are straffing, the beam hit whatever you were aiming at but if you still are holding the straffing buttons (i.e. move left, move right) the beam will explode, but the beam will coninue to move a short distance in the direction of the straff then dissaper when the explosion does.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok ... this is right ... but it happens only in about 50% of the times you explained

but I think I've to say that this bug is already fixed ;)

Best answers
Fixed cuz of the beam jump? lol.. that's gonna be hillarious when 1.1 comes out..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey Hell
I don't think you know the B1.1
I think you don't even know how to beam jump

I said it's fixed, and I think it's fixed

Best answers
Well you're beta-tester, so I ask if the team will tell us when they need some, cause I have experience in making reports and beta-testing stuff, so I may be helping, so if there's place, can you tell me or will the team advertise for it ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey gparent,
this is not a subject for this section

PS: don't ask teammates for becomming a betatester ... any member has to ask you
PPS: we don't need more testers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom