beam suggestion, (true to show)

Best answers
ok i think this could add a new aspect of coolness to this mod, ever notice how in dbz when someone shoots a blast at someone when they are at, say, point-blank range? Does the blast explode right in both of your faces as it does in esf? no it doesn't, instead, it takes the person that its shot at and it CARRIES them off into the distance until it hits something THEN explodes. i get this idea from seeing a certain episode when trunks tries to attack some weird lookin dude with his sword, then gets punched, and shot with a ki blast, where he is then carried off by the blast and is damaged further. think about it in game, your battling melee with someone and you melee his ass off into the distance and hes stunned, instead of "kiblobbing" his ass, you fly down to him, charge up a key blast (perhaps a generic beam, or it could be one of the more powerful ones) then blast it at him.... carrying him across the map until the blast hits a cliff and he meets his gruesome demise, don't you think that would be freakin badass? of course this feature would be affected purely by the distance you are from the person, so u gotta be within arms distance, if u know what i mean, and comments people? i think it would be true to the show

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think it's a good idea ...

if you miss him one time (he can dodge easily) you havn't a chance to hit him with this bug ...

and you won't have a chance to kill a lamer which shots everytimes a big beam ... he won't get damage, if you shoots you ... nah ... I don't think so

and ... it's much to code ... maybe anywhen in a far future version ...

Best answers
do u mean that or explain it beter to me cuz i don't get much of it now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom