beam push

Best answers
i think its more real to the show if the beams would only push the opponent in the opposite direction doing constant damage, but costing ki during the beams existance,

insted of the beams exploding on impact why not have it this way...

the player holds down the mouse butten, beam charges up(no overcharging thing), gets fired after charging up, beam strikes player, does small constant damage(blocking in most cases would prevent damage) player lets go of the mouse butten and the beam blows up(or another idea is that the beam just fades away, pressing the right mouse butten would charge up energy used to blow up the beam)

might sound confuseing but, in the show, you would sometimes see a character shoot a beam from around a few feet from an opponent and not get hurt like you would in the game

Best answers
evirustheslaye said:
i think its more real to the show if the beams would only push the opponent in the opposite direction doing constant damage, but costing ki during the beams existance,

insted of the beams exploding on impact why not have it this way...

the player holds down the mouse butten, beam charges up(no overcharging thing), gets fired after charging up, beam strikes player, does small constant damage(blocking in most cases would prevent damage) player lets go of the mouse butten and the beam blows up(or another idea is that the beam just fades away, pressing the right mouse butten would charge up energy used to blow up the beam)

might sound confuseing but, in the show, you would sometimes see a character shoot a beam from around a few feet from an opponent and not get hurt like you would in the game

Before suggesting something , Look if its already been suggested , and this has.
I like the idea , but Its been said ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only issue...is who the hell ever can hit an enemy with a direct beam other than generic so perfectly? It happens so seldomly it's almost not even worth it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well really it happens really often just not when your in the middle of a battle you know they hit you from behind when it contacts it shouldnt explode it should engulf the opponent doing constant damage over a period of a few seconds either killing them or making them really low on health or pushing them in the direction the beams going until they break out constantly being cost health until they win the struggle

Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
well really it happens really often just not when your in the middle of a battle you know they hit you from behind when it contacts it shouldnt explode it should engulf the opponent doing constant damage over a period of a few seconds either killing them or making them really low on health or pushing them in the direction the beams going until they break out constantly being cost health until they win the struggle
Yeah , what he said ^

Best answers
i like your idea i hate the instant explosion as soon as it touch some 1
i also wish that you can charge, shoot, or multiple beam struggle*
*example normaly u can only beam struggle 1v1 i wish u can do 1v1v1....... :)

Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
and how would you do that?
on dragon mod z if your beam connected with two struggleing beams your struggle would be to push the two beams in the direction your beam would go

Best answers
evirustheslaye said:
on dragon mod z if your beam connected with two struggleing beams your struggle would be to push the two beams in the direction your beam would go
Thats what happens on ESF...

Best answers
MajinDruu said:
Thats what happens on ESF...

yea that....

anyways i had an idea but forgot it reading ur stuff....ooo....is there any way to be able to like get ki while ur in a struggle...like if ur loosing say summon up more ki somehow....ah there was more i forgot it though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom