beam push

New Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
184
Best answers
0
i think its more real to the show if the beams would only push the opponent in the opposite direction doing constant damage, but costing ki during the beams existance,

insted of the beams exploding on impact why not have it this way...

the player holds down the mouse butten, beam charges up(no overcharging thing), gets fired after charging up, beam strikes player, does small constant damage(blocking in most cases would prevent damage) player lets go of the mouse butten and the beam blows up(or another idea is that the beam just fades away, pressing the right mouse butten would charge up energy used to blow up the beam)


might sound confuseing but, in the show, you would sometimes see a character shoot a beam from around a few feet from an opponent and not get hurt like you would in the game
 
New Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2004
Messages
412
Best answers
0
evirustheslaye said:
i think its more real to the show if the beams would only push the opponent in the opposite direction doing constant damage, but costing ki during the beams existance,

insted of the beams exploding on impact why not have it this way...

the player holds down the mouse butten, beam charges up(no overcharging thing), gets fired after charging up, beam strikes player, does small constant damage(blocking in most cases would prevent damage) player lets go of the mouse butten and the beam blows up(or another idea is that the beam just fades away, pressing the right mouse butten would charge up energy used to blow up the beam)


might sound confuseing but, in the show, you would sometimes see a character shoot a beam from around a few feet from an opponent and not get hurt like you would in the game

Before suggesting something , Look if its already been suggested , and this has.
I like the idea , but Its been said ...
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
2,490
Best answers
0
The only issue...is who the hell ever can hit an enemy with a direct beam other than generic so perfectly? It happens so seldomly it's almost not even worth it.
 
Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 18, 2002
Messages
4,034
Best answers
0
Yea, most people get nailed with the beam explosion, rather than getting hit with the beam itself.
 
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
2,497
Best answers
0
well really it happens really often just not when your in the middle of a battle you know they hit you from behind when it contacts it shouldnt explode it should engulf the opponent doing constant damage over a period of a few seconds either killing them or making them really low on health or pushing them in the direction the beams going until they break out constantly being cost health until they win the struggle
 
New Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2004
Messages
412
Best answers
0
DaRkOwNs said:
well really it happens really often just not when your in the middle of a battle you know they hit you from behind when it contacts it shouldnt explode it should engulf the opponent doing constant damage over a period of a few seconds either killing them or making them really low on health or pushing them in the direction the beams going until they break out constantly being cost health until they win the struggle
Yeah , what he said ^
 
New Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
19
Best answers
0
i like your idea i hate the instant explosion as soon as it touch some 1
i also wish that you can charge, shoot, or multiple beam struggle*
*example normaly u can only beam struggle 1v1 i wish u can do 1v1v1....... :)
 
New Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
184
Best answers
0
DaRkOwNs said:
and how would you do that?
on dragon mod z if your beam connected with two struggleing beams your struggle would be to push the two beams in the direction your beam would go
 
New Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2004
Messages
412
Best answers
0
evirustheslaye said:
on dragon mod z if your beam connected with two struggleing beams your struggle would be to push the two beams in the direction your beam would go
Thats what happens on ESF...
 
New Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
24
Best answers
0
MajinDruu said:
Thats what happens on ESF...

yea that....

anyways i had an idea but forgot it reading ur stuff....ooo....is there any way to be able to like get ki while ur in a struggle...like if ur loosing say summon up more ki somehow....ah there was more i forgot it though
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top