Votes: 0 0.0%
  • to hard wont work

• booo get of the stage

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
well........beam power struggles we all love em but what if they were like this....

1) say 2 peopl of very similar PL are beam power struggling, it could take forever right? no maybe what could happen is that the to beams will hit and it will comence as the nomal PS does but as time progresses the beams will get bigger and fatter as more power is being pumped into them and a meter will apear showing the power of the coliding beams filling and if it reaches the top it will expode hurting and pushing the power struggling people away. This would be the same if 2 people of different PL are beam PS except the beam fill rate would differ and depending on the PLs of the people in the PS the meter would adjust (maybe) so that the fill time wouldnt become unbalanced

2) i know i know that the whole crushing damage concept has been said, but frankly its a damn good and accruate idea, if you are blocking a beam from the ground or a montain side it shouldnt explode just slowly kill you (depending on the PL of the beam) if your ki or health runs out boom your fried but if maybe to reduce the time of how long you can defend for we use the same basis as the beam fill meter it should depend on your PL and the PL of the beam. In turn the the beam might get bigger and bigger and the meter fills up and say your still in the non winning red zone it hits you, but make it so becos your still blocking its slightly reduced damage or vice versa if the meter fills and your in the winning blue zone you deflect it.

i know that this is long but i hope you read it and by the way the esf team is doing a awsome job keep up the good work

please id like some feed back

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom