beam power struggle

Best answers
has anyone noticed that sometimes the beams wont go directly to the other person and they will kinda both go off on a coarse of thier own i was wondering if this was going to be fixed in 1.2 thanks for your time..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
beams will always be like that i suppose. They cant stay straight like in the show, since you can twist and turn your beam before it hits another person's beam. I think they are fine as they are now.

Best answers
I think they're ok like they are now but it is annoying when they go sideways. Its been suggested but there were a fair few counter arguments for scenarios where it wouldnt work.

Best answers
I think the beams are fine just the way they are so stop crying about it! ;(

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think they should add an effect when the beam heads collide and push each other. Somethink like a giant sphere with the 2 colors of the beams blended in.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
arm what are you talking about.. the only energy blast in the game that goes "off course" is piccolos scatter shot. i have never seen a beam go off course as you as... well it goes in a straight line for me... what are you smokin'? jk. the only time a beam moves for me is if i move my mouse. so what are you talking about?"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
chris109 said:
arm what are you talking about.. the only energy blast in the game that goes "off course" is piccolos scatter shot. i have never seen a beam go off course as you as... well it goes in a straight line for me... what are you smokin'? jk. the only time a beam moves for me is if i move my mouse. so what are you talking about?"
How often have you played this game ???
When people are in power struggles, sometimes the beams start to head diagonally downwards or in different direction. Try having a few power struggles with people, and you will see it for yourself.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ohh lol i read wrong this is in a power struggle. hehe yeah i see what you mean ive been playing for about 7 months now. . something like that 6 or 7, yeah this is for ps i can see what you mean when they dont go straight but it can be a good thing. imagine your in a huge ps and your too close the blast radius will reach you too... so psing is pointless if your going to die as well so if it goes off course your save... hopefully : p

Best answers
Wouldn't the beams go in a different direction if they met at a weird angle? I always thought that was the problem. I didn't think it was a bug.................

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom