Beam not attached to both hands while loading 2 handed beam attack's O_o

PRJ

Best answers
well when i mean "2-handed beam attack's" is like the kamehameha when he shoots it with two hands not like generic beam when its just one hand,oh well i found this out when i was vegeta and i was loading a final flash and gallit gun,i could see that the little loading ball was a little bit away from the second hand and when u shot its like it only comes from one hand(this is really anoying for me :\ ) but is it because i have a difrent model,ff sprite or is it a bug o_O(i noticed this also on the old ff sprite when loading ._.)
oh well i got a pic to while using gallit gun.

so umm.... is it a bug or just the custom model of vegeta o_O

IN

Best answers
I think it's a model... If you're using custom one. 'couse everything is OK for me (with original models). And why didn't you post a link to pic?

PRJ

Best answers
err i did but it seems like the host i used is down... :S

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the model would matter, you can really only make a sprite appear from one attachment, to make the sprite charge at both hands would require coding the attack to do so, but in esf's case they didnt, they usually put the hands and attachments so that it looks like its charging with 2 hands though , but its not 100% effective in doing so, using a custom model may make the problem worse though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom