beam explosions looks dumb

Best answers
hi and good day. I think the esf explosions of strong beams ore beams like the gallit gun fire looks dumb. Cause when in the serie a strong beam explodes, on the side of the explosion there is alot of smoke and flying brocks. maybe you guys can add them.

....... ______
....... /_______\
..... . . /________\ . .
. . \\\\\|_________|/////. . . <=are smoke/dust and rocks.

and those things and i think it would be much cooler!!!!!!! it looks more destructive than :yes: goodluck (btw. that stupid made half cirkel in the middle is the beam explosion and the points and the slashes are dust and rocks).and don't mention the dots on the left there just the wrong things in this message.

Best answers
This would only be good for people that have fast comps.
Maybe if they would make it , so you can select if you wanna use it or not then this would be ok i guess..
Good effects = fps loss
My poor pc hardly manages esf now , so I wouldn't use something like that anyway

Best answers
This has been sugested like a million times and should get Pain's big "NO" for that

LAG!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like the dust and stuff.My pc can handle it...

Best answers
but man like all the games that are now released are 1.7ghz compatible so buy a new pc so we can play with cool beam explosions...

Best answers
the explosions allready look like in the show, they just need the dusty effect on the edjes of the explosions, like a larger version of the power up dust effect, i dont see how that can lag people out so much like yous claim.
eg : like the explosion in final atonement

eg : attack from buu.

Best answers
Been said many times before. I swear MANY times. Use the
will ya.

*CLOSED*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom