Beam and Powerlevel increase suggestions

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, my first suggestion, is that all the signature beams should have a second function, when i say signature beams, i mean KameHame wave, Final Flash, Masenko, Mouthblast, Gallick Gun and Burning Attack. They should be able to disintegrate as well as just explode on impact, when i say disintegrate, i mean, when they hit someone, they shouldnt just explode, they should just keep going on, doing damage to the person that was just hit. It happened all the time in the series, like the death of cell, frieza, nappa and many others, not that many beams they fired in DBZ just exploded on impact.
The way it should work, is that the disintegration idea just takes damage off with damage per second or whatever, instead of a whole chunk of life just being taken off. It can be accessed by using secondary attack with the beam selected. The beam fades when it hits the sky box or the ground, or when the user chooses to explode the beamhead.

My second suggestion is about the way you just suddenly transform. It just doesnt seem right, going from 1,750,000 KI to 3,500,000 KI suddenly, i think the power level should rise in the same way it drops when you are losing KI from less than less than 5 hp. Doesnt affect the gameplay that much, but gives it more of a DBZ feel, and also means you take less damage from transkillers, because your PL is increasing the way it should, instead of staying at normal level then suddenly jetting up to a transformed level.

Best answers
i thing the first suggestion has been suggested long time ago.. and i still like it ^^
a powerstruggle thing appears when a beam hits u.. and tehh beam wont explode.. it's cool idea and it's in dbz..

and tehh second suggestion': sure :D xD

Best answers
yea i like both suggestions alot i think the signature moves should be done like this. its annoying wen u shot someone near u and it kills u too so this i dea is very good although ive heard it b4 jus was too lazy to reply.

the second idea is sumthin i had on my mind for a long time it would give a real dbz feel to it. i mean its nuttin special but it would just make it feel more realistic. im sure it wouldnt be that hard to calculate the amount of ki needed to increase per second to be on point from the beginning to the end of the trans.

Best answers
I have suggested this before like about 5 times and still nothing is done.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
i like the pl increasing idea after trans, so lets say you trans and gain like 1/2 of the multiplier and in the next 20 seconds or so it increases rapidly to its final ammount.

uuh cool .. im over 1500 posts already XD havent noticed that :p

Best answers
would be ace

i'd prefer to be disintagrated than just bein blown up all the time :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brilliant job Ness. I like both the ideas alot. The second one would be very nice to see and would make more sense. The First one would be very very cool to see it. Now I wonder if someone could block it or gaurd like they did in Budokai 3 and take like half the damage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe, im glad to see everyone wouldnt mind my ideas, the powerlevel one though, i would have thought should have been the most obvious implemention in the game from the very start of Earth's Special Forces mod o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love the PL suggestion, it just makes sense in so many ways. :yes:

I'm not really sure what real use the Disintegration attacks would have, besides them not blowing up in your face though. It sounds like a lot of fairly unneccesary coding IMHO.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me agree's totally with both =0

while we're on the subject... i think it'd be nice if beams got a bit larger than they currently do D:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ness said:
My second suggestion is about the way you just suddenly transform. It just doesnt seem right, going from 1,750,000 KI to 3,500,000 KI suddenly, i think the power level should rise in the same way it drops when you are losing KI from less than less than 5 hp. Doesnt affect the gameplay that much, but gives it more of a DBZ feel, and also means you take less damage from transkillers, because your PL is increasing the way it should, instead of staying at normal level then suddenly jetting up to a transformed level.
you really should check out the beta section more often ness :|
you'll notice that a similiar more advanced and thought out idea allready excists and is gonna be implemented...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom