Best answers
It only gets better.

[video=youtube;TyN_Zjw4l-s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyN_Zjw4l-s[/video]

Last edited:
Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, got my BF3 LE Key, from when I won the free copy...took him forever, however, in that time, I bought BF3 already...soooo, anyone interested in doing a trade?

FP Wannabe
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Alright, got my BF3 LE Key, from when I won the free copy...took him forever, however, in that time, I bought BF3 already...soooo, anyone interested in doing a trade?
I might be, what is your offer?

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't find the file.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, I love BF3. It was pissing me off because whenever I spawned, 14 tanks would shoot at me. My team is always among the 14. So now I'm playing squad DM and team DM and people are getting wrecked.

Take this recent BAMFery, for example. I'm surrounded by gunfire on a city map. I think it's called subway or some ****. Whatever. I'm running from cover to cover, because there are 32 dudes out there with rounds with my name on them. I see a doorway, leading to a 3 story building. Perfect. I jump over a car, cross the street, jump over a rail and run into the doorway. I immediately clear my corners, check behind the stairs. Clear. I start working my way up. ****. Gunfire from down below. Better find a safe area to both channelize anyone coming through my building (Trust me. It's ******* mine.), and take out anyone on the streets below me. I walk up the stairs, clearing the landings by peering through the grating along the stairs. Clear. I'm on the second deck. To my left is a doorway, to my right is a dead end. I get a little closer to the doorway and realize it's actually a double doorway. There are stairs to the immediate left of the second doorway, windows to the right. Hmm. I walk through the double doorways, look down the stairs to my right. Holy ****. 3 dudes. They start firing, but I was already through the double doorways as I ran back to make a stand. I run back to the original stairway, just one step down. The first guy walks through with this stupid ******* flashlight thats brighter than a million exploding suns, but I'm firing from the hip so I don't give a ****. He stops dead in the doorway and starts firing, but I'm already running towards the opposite wall, firing at his face. He goes down, but I'm dry. I see the second dude's laser, so I pull out my pistol, sprint through the first doorway. Bam. Headshot. The best goddamn headshot I've ever done. He goes limp, falls to the ground. I hide between the double doorways, in the corner closest to the enemy. He takes one step through the doorway.

Cue knife animation.

He gets stabbed in the chest, and falls slowly as I rip off his dog tags.

BAMF.

So yeah, I'm having fun.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Ultra with 4x AA. Although I prefer playing with AA off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My offer?

I'm asking you guys to offer stuff for it. Like a Steam game of near equal value or something like that.

Also, some tweaks for your GFX:

http://www.battlefieldsource.net/fo...-Make-your-BF3-look-sexier.&p=11664#post11664

Default look:

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h58/serbusfish/sunbloomcolourgrade.jpg

New look:

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h58/serbusfish/nosun.jpg
Your tweaks made the game look bland. It seems more like a work around for seeing through the suns glares. =/

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the ****, Spunky?! I'm the only mspaint username image mother****er around here!

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Current PC online
153 453

For BF3 @ BF3Stats.com

Modern Warfare 3 @ Steam

19,832 online right now. It's a Steamworks game, so those are the MW3 numbers.

Glad to see the PC made the right choice this time around. Buy innovation, not saturation.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BF3 is basically ruined right now. Everyone's unlocked the IRNV, which is pretty much the worst goddamn thing one can add to a competitive fps. I don't want to use it, but without it, I get sniped by a 240. It's bull****.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Infrared Nightvision scope. It's easy mode in a scope. Thermals pick up all enemies, and you can hold your breath to steady your aim. If you miss while firing the IRNV, you're stupid and/or Michael J. Fox.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh, they should remove IRNV. Its a big advantage over those who don't have it. Especially since one of the big things about BF3 is visual suppression due to all that blowing up happening around you.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tis not a competitive FPS. The developers themselves clearly stated they did not intend for it to be one. :p

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree, it's really too easy with IRNV.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tis not a competitive FPS. The developers themselves clearly stated they did not intend for it to be one. :p
Every multiplayer game is competitive. Whether or not a game is designed to have *******s lug desktops across the world to play in tourneys is something else entirely. It's a mindset, not a byproduct of design.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom