Battlefield 3 - Arriving this fall!

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL @ the standing guy in the 2nd pic. Oh and the grafix are uber awesome.

Last edited:
Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[video=youtube;nQR49JGySTM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQR49JGySTM[/video]

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[video=youtube;FRqfFfuVuNE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRqfFfuVuNE[/video]

DAAAYAAAAAAAAM!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[video=youtube;_s-xPwnOoYw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s-xPwnOoYw[/video]

This is a neat idea for a reality show.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hah, that was actually entertaining.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In case anyone needs this, these are some useful console commands to show appropriate info (press ` and enter the command(s) below):
render.drawfps true
render.drawsscreeninfo true
render.perfoverlayvisible true

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks hleV. I wanted to know how much FPS I had. Will check in the morning.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Muwha. Fate is a cruel bastard, I go to buy a BF3 copy today and my free copy comes through also. Of course, he decided to go Newegg, since they still have Limited Edition. He shipped it to himself...even though billing & shipping address can be different...said he wanted a physical copy for his game...kinda annoyed me, but I'll still get the Key in the end. So an extra Key...either going to give it to my cousin when I get it, or see what I can trade it for.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why the hell does it say hooah on the battlelog?

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like and Thumbs up are used too much apparently.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hooah isn't even the right goddamn branch.

You know what's awesome about this game? Spawning in the middle of a firefight every. *******. Time.

Just a nice person :)
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh common man, just spawn at the base, get a vehicle and drive the enemies outside.
Also prone works good when laying in the grass but remember that killcam always reveals where you are so be prepared to get back stabbed.

Protip:
Don't play at 64 servers (way to many spots where players could be and you'll often get shot before you can make the kill).
Get on a 16/24 or maybe 32 server max and you'll have a better killing position (more vehicles that are just standing there for you ect).

Edit:
I could use some friends on battlefield 3. Add me if you want a co-op partner or someone to chat to: 'Measuring'
Or view my battlelog page and add me through that :p

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WOW MAN THANKS FOR THE TIPS IVE BEEN PRONING OUT ON TOP OF VEHICLES THE ENTIRE TIME LOL

Killcam only works when the server has it activated. I prefer servers that don't, as half the fun for me is counter-sniping.

Human?
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Can't really say people are too many in 64 player maps. If you're able to spot a lot of small things before your enemy, then you're a long way down the road. This is probably one of the reasons I'm usually among the best players on the map.

You don't even need to know the maps. Just know wich direction the flag is and shoot anyone that stops you.

Also, my soldier's name is "Didgy". I am a team player, my squad is the best help I give and get. I'd love to get more people to play with.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
5 Million Sold in 1 Week.

EA said:
REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS) today announced that based on internal estimates, Battlefield 3™ has sold through five million units in the first week globally, making it the fastest-selling game in EA's history. The outstanding retail performance is driven by critic's reviews averaging above 85 on console and above 90 on PC.* Word-of-mouth from gamers is also driving sales — Battlefield 3 now has more than 2.5 Million "likes" on Facebook®. Following the tradition of all games in this storied franchise; Battlefield 3 includes a superior multi-player experience. Consumers have logged-on in unprecedented numbers to team up and join the battle. Server stability was solid in the first weekend, delivering EA's highest-ever usage rates. While some players experienced intermittent disruption of online services due to high volume, internal estimates show that servers and service uptime stabilized to roughly 98.9% throughout the weekend, ensuring that players were connected and enjoying the game. With a commitment to support the game as a software service, EA is listening to consumer feedback and is making daily updates and improvements to ensure an optimal online experience for all.
http://investor.ea.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=619404

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hooah isn't even the right goddamn branch.

You know what's awesome about this game? Spawning in the middle of a firefight every. *******. Time.
Guess they weren't kidding about trying to be CoD this time, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom