Battlefield 3 - Arriving this fall!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's nothing that infuriates me more than them knowing that this kind of **** pisses people off, and yet they still won't do anything about it because they know people will still buy and play their game(s). They definitely lost some money by making this decision, but not enough to make them back down from this.

I'm not buying this game mainly because my computer can't handle it (and I don't really like shooters as much as I used to), but if I had a decent enough computer to play this game and planned on buying it, this would give me a good reason to change my mind.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty much why I stick to FPS on the Xbox.

Just a nice person :)
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Pretty much why I stick to FPS on the Xbox.
This is a bit strange of you to say so but I know what you mean.

And I don't care if it's on steam or not really. I don't think my PC can handle it anyway and besides buying a new one for just that game (because other games don't need it yet and hardware gets cheaper if I wait) isn't worth it.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We should all play cracked non-Origin BF3 singleplayer.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
So you can't just add the game to Steam afterwards? If I ever get the computer able to run this masterpiece I would do it in an instant. But I'm waiting for some cash to come my way so that I can make such a large investment! This game is too good to not take the chance to experience it.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[video=youtube_share;kN_WeA-jnQg]http://youtu.be/kN_WeA-jnQg[/video]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm far from a CoD fanboy but I'll take that bet. :p

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then you will lose, sir.

Good day.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Boom!

BF3 Blog said:
We’ve previously toyed around with the idea of Battlefield 3 pre-orders topping 1 million units before launch, but it’s always hard to tell when there are no official numbers. Well, now there are, as EA CFO Eric Brown revealed during the Citi Tech Conference. Brown said that Battlefield 3 so far has been pre-ordered 1.25 million times, which is above all expectations, and certainly more than any other Battlefield game. Brown also said that EA has a head start on Modern Warfare 3, something they plan on taking advantage of. Brown said, “We have the advantage of a two-and-a-half week early launch window versus our competitor, and we intend to use that.”

On top of that, Brown revealed that the marketing campaign for Battlefield 3 is bigger than that of the upcoming and much anticipated MMO Star Wars: The Old Republic.

It was previously reported, but unconfirmed, that Battlefield 3 pre-orders had surpassed 700,000 units, a number which was 10 times that of the previous Battlefield game, Bad Company 2. If you still haven’t pre-ordered, check out our list of pre-order deals currently available.
Sauce

tl;dr 1.25 million Pre-orders. Oh Snap.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its because of the Dinosaur dlc game mode.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[video=youtube;rXnUn3TvWRw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXnUn3TvWRw&t=2m50s[/video]

Alpha footage... I think. Skip to 2:40 for the impressive part.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh man.... I just jizzed...

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too bad the video is gone, but that girly scream from the dude when the entire floor blowed up, I am definitely hoping to get a Deja Vu on that. :3

FP Wannabe
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
[video=youtube;u5eLbPQt_Pk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5eLbPQt_Pk[/video]

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Battlefield 3 said:
We are happy to announce that the eagerly awaited Battlefield 3 Open Beta starts Thursday, September 29th!

Running until October 10th, the Battlefield 3 Open Beta is your chance to play the game early, try out our free social platform Battlelog, and help us make the game even better by sending us your valuable feedback.

If you pre-order Battlefield 3 (PC digital download version) on Origin before September 25th, or if you have registered your first-hand copy (by activating its Online Pass) of Medal of Honor: Limited Edition/Tier 1 Edition, you will get 48 hours early access to the Beta, meaning you can start playing Tuesday, September 27th. The full details on how you will be granted early acess is available on our new Beta section.

For Xbox 360 and Playstation 3, the Open Beta will be visible on the consoles' digital marketplaces under Battlefield 3. For PC, you need to install Origin and download the Open Beta from within the Origin application.

For all your Open Beta questions and answers, head to our new Beta section at the official Battlefield 3 site. Enjoy the Beta, and let us know what you think!
Official BF3 Beta Page

Finally...

:devgrin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom