• Satisfied.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not too good.

• The worst idea I have seen!

• Total voters
Best answers
I know few people hate basic melee and wants to remove them. But I think this tweaks will make basic melee better and more people will want to keep them.

Basic Melee (now)
1) When you basic melee your opponent infront of him, he will usually fly 50 feets up the sky.
2) No matter how much ki you have, opponent reciece same amount of damage, knockback distance.
3) If opponent defend/guard on. Impossible to basic melee him.

Basic Melee (Some adjustments)
1) When you basic melee your opponent infront him, instead of flying up to the sky, he will get knockback.
2) The amount of damage dealt to opponent with basic melee will depend on your KI. More ki more damage.
3) The knockback power dealt to opponent with basic melee will depend on your KI. More ki, further knockback distance.
4) When your Opponent is guarding/defending. You basic melee him, instead of no effect at all. The more KI power you have. Your opponent's KI energy will be reduced. Depending on your own KI. If you don't have enough KI energy or not enough to break your opponent's defend. You will fall back.
5) Basic melee will drain an amount of ki with each blow dealt.

The most important thing about the basic melee thing that should be fixed I think is when you strike your opponent infront or right behind him, he will fly up the sky. Yeah, instead of that, he should be knocked front or back.

Vote to see if this idea is good.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What are you talking about 1 person made a thread about removing melee and you go OMG people wanr it out. -_-

Read it and youll see that he is alone and evry other poster said it should stay so this is pointless.

And if you block simple melee you loose 1 HP so there is an effect.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree it would be better to revamp basic melee (which they are to make it harder)
i dont think most of your suggestion really have much of a point

and btw when you use basic melee your ki does already drain

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what about that you must first charge some ki to make the kick/punch have effect, the more ki you put in it the more strengt you put in it.
you must first charge it and then you shoot with swoop foreword, you've to hit the foo just by swooping to him but you must watch your ki befor hitting him.
when your ki is drained out you just fall down, it also depents on your pl, the higher you're agains the foo the deadlyer the blow will be.

Best answers
Even if the idea isn't good. But if you melee your enemy from the front or back. They shouldn't fly 50 feets high.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats only on the ground you can do that and thats because your KICKING them upwards not punching them like normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom