Basic ki attacks while swooping

Best answers
i dont honestly know if this has been said but bah, id love to be able to do basic ki attacks while swooping, since its not restricted to mele now swooping is used much more often even when just moving about the map, so i thought it would be good if you coulds use ki blasts and generic balls while swooping, (i can just picture swooping backwards while firing a hail of ki blasts) anyway with the ki drain on swooping as is using attacks wont be easly spammed

Best answers
i like it...

i suppose we could have it that you can charge attaks whilest swooping... but when you fire you stop (for anything over generic)

that would be kewel...

but no disks or lasers... that would be lame :laff:

i like this idea: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: (4 out of 5)

Best answers
Nice Magmus, this would be cool, although I wouldnt mind being able to fire only ki blobs while swooping, the rest you have to stop. I guess it might get out of hand though. Maybe just for Vegetas rensoku, that would make rensoku a lot better.

Best answers
i aswell like this idea...it would be nice to shoot ki mblasts while swooping..like to swoop past someone pretending your gonna melle then and then unlaod renzoku/a bunch of ki blasts in their face...nice suggestion...GJ

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm, i think its a good idea too, but i think there should be restrictions, like either make it cost more ki, or make the swoop a little slower >_< i dunno

Best answers
How about you can only use ki blast and gen beam/ball while swooping? that means no discs, kames, or other insane stuff to do.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like it too, it would be really cool if u could swoop to someone, that person fires a generic beam at u, u load a generic ball, shoot it at the beam, avoid the struggle and attack the.....beamer X_x

btw i think it should cost more KI, since swooping already goes slow sometimes...like 1/3 or 1/2 (almost 1/2) of ur KI

Best answers
as i said it should only be ki blasts and generic balls, plus i cant imagin controling a beam while swooping and you would run out of ki real fast

Best answers
nice idea.... ki blasting while swooping will make ki blasts (not blobs) a lot more better...

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
killjoy said:
i dont honestly know if this has been said but bah, id love to be able to do basic ki attacks while swooping, since its not restricted to mele now swooping is used much more often even when just moving about the map, so i thought it would be good if you coulds use ki blasts and generic balls while swooping, (i can just picture swooping backwards while firing a hail of ki blasts) anyway with the ki drain on swooping as is using attacks wont be easly spammed
Very nice suggestion. Firing Ki Blasts, would add more functionality for swoop. Though it would be nice if you could fire your character's signature move while swooping. Here's what I have in mind:
  • Can't be a fully charged attack.
  • Maybe 1/2 charge, or 1/3.
  • Certain characters can use one of their signature moves (If more than one exist.)
    • Vegeta: Gallit Gun
    • Goku: Kamehameha
    • Gohan: Masenko
    • Krillin: Kamehameha
    • Frieza: Unknown at this point
    • Cell: Kamehameha
    • Piccolo: Special Beam Cannon
    • Buu: Mouth Blast
Other than all that. The idea is great. Keep it up. :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, dont do signature attacks, only blast attacks, since i think it would be weird if u would follow ur own beam attack.....

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the only sig move they did while swoopin in dbz was kamhameha, i cant remember enything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom