Ban This Wonid

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Look at all of you, your *****ing about Devil like little girls. Why dont you just get over the fact that he crashes servers. There is nothing you can do about it in 1.1, so just wait. You guys are *****ing about everything he does, he crashes a server, OH WELL IT WILL BE BACK UP IN 20 SECS. Your saying Devil doesnt have a life, look at all of you who are bickering, your acting like he killed your dog or malested you. Now come on, dont you all think your over doing it? I definetaley think you are. Just try to think about what I said...then maybe you would stop wasting your time.

P.S I will probably be called Devil and a hacker after this post is read due to the stupidity and immaturity of some people in this board.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
How do you flame someone in you first post?!?! First of all this post was made to acknowledge Devil and his evil ways. Second, you need to calm down man, no one asked you to read this post so you flaming for nothin. Talkin about maturity....you dont have any for coming to this thread and flaming when the thread clearly states..Ban This Wonid

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Look at yourself, you can't get over Devil. There are WAY to many post's made about him, and what good have they done? You just like to ***** and moan like the child you are. Go ahead and flame about Devil all your doing is showing his influence on you and how you take a GAME to seriously. Everyone think about this, what is ESF? Its a GAME for people to have FUN, Devil uses cheats to have FUN. Does he screw up your computers when he crashes the server? I dont think so, never has to me, so whats the point of *****ing about it? You guys think by posting all about him that he's just gonna leave? You seriously need to stop taking games so serious and play them for fun not for anger management. Just stop and think for a moment, look at yourself, look how your reacting over a GAME, if anyone here has problems it the one's who ***** about having to re-join a game. I play ESF for fun, I like interacting with friends and having a challenge once in awhile, but you dont go seeing me *****ing about some guy crashing the server, When I see devil I just keep playing I dont go getting his WonID or anything, it will just show how much of a little whiny ***** I would be. Dont reply to this unless you have something intelligent to say, kid.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lmao your his ****ing friend, of course your going to tell us to stop *****ing about him. Why dont you get off these forums. No matter what you say isnt going to stop us noob.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread is so full of hypocrisy my eyes are bleeding.

Honestly.

You should just ban evilchimps's id (2678735) and ~'s id (333709)

Can't hurt to ban Goldensaiyan's either, since he likes to flood servers.

The trio of mygot tyranny must end!

Best answers
well I guess I should change my name if there is a guy running around with the same name as me crashing servers. I used to play by the name ONI (all caps unlike the other guy) but I guess that name has got to go. That pisses me off that not only someone stole my name but also gave it a bad reputation.

Best answers
Since Devil is impersonating all of us and trying to get us mad at each other by crashing/cheating and whatnot, how about we all impersonate HIM, and counteract his badness by spreading love and flowers and happiness-filled bunny wabbits all about ::wub:: ;)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by EviLCHiMP
Look at yourself, you can't get over Devil. There are WAY to many post's made about him, and what good have they done? You just like to ***** and moan like the child you are. Go ahead and flame about Devil all your doing is showing his influence on you and how you take a GAME to seriously. Everyone think about this, what is ESF? Its a GAME for people to have FUN, Devil uses cheats to have FUN. Does he screw up your computers when he crashes the server? I dont think so, never has to me, so whats the point of *****ing about it? You guys think by posting all about him that he's just gonna leave? You seriously need to stop taking games so serious and play them for fun not for anger management. Just stop and think for a moment, look at yourself, look how your reacting over a GAME, if anyone here has problems it the one's who ***** about having to re-join a game. I play ESF for fun, I like interacting with friends and having a challenge once in awhile, but you dont go seeing me *****ing about some guy crashing the server, When I see devil I just keep playing I dont go getting his WonID or anything, it will just show how much of a little whiny ***** I would be. Dont reply to this unless you have something intelligent to say, kid.
Again....why the hell are you gonna read this post? You say that we b*tch and moan?? WHy the F*CK do you care? On top of that YOUR acting childish by *****in and moaning about our *****ing and moaning. And what is this....you in LOVE wit him or something? As i said before man....calm down. You make yourself sound stupid.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok evading swear filters and flaming each other is just the thing that could get this thread closed. So stop while you have a chance.

And as far as my opinion is concerned:
People who actually spend their time ruining gaming experience for others, even if it's for "fun", don't deserve to be part of the same gaming community in any way. The esf fan base isn't all swearing and cussing players... it's also kids who love dbz and who love this mod who come to play the game for fun. And then one fine day someone like Devil comes just to spoil their fun. There are tons of us who have highly negative feelings with Devil.

So just a suggestion Chimp/Nostalgia, please don't support Devil in any way, it'll make things worse for you, as the other forum/esf users who have nothing but blind hate against Devil won't like this.

Best answers
Yup thats true indeed but sometimes ppl just need to get rid of their anger by calling the (hem not gonna say it :laff: ) names

so dont blame em for bein angry but like i said above (ok not really nicely)

if he keeps doin this we will find out more and more about him, leaving trails to be short, and one day it will be his computer that runs out of order.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm Kouni, and I don't crash servers. I've been accused of many things.. Scripting, hacking, botting, whatever. But I don't crash servers, I don't hack, and I don't believe I've EVER been on 'Helix Wireless Server.' Devil is a loser with a bot. Not a hacker. It takes no skill to press a button and have a program freeze a server. Quite frankly, someone with nothing better to do in his freetime then go around to ranodm servers and crash them, needs therapy. Or a blowjob. It's very sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom