Ban This Wonid

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What are you talking about.
You jsut tried to do that to mycomputer the other day.
I kicked your ass outta my server.

Best answers
I am only saying that if someone is doing it and you have proof to back it up you should kick him out of your games or what ever.
I am not directly accusing him of doing it, besides off what i have read no one has any real proof to back it up. It is all just rumors flying around.

Sry if i ofended anyone with my earlier post :cry:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yea...uummmm Golden Saiyan....YOU used to do that to peoples server so you should know EXACTLY how hes doin it...

Best answers
he has tried to do it whit me but my friend blockt him. I dont no how he blocked him my friend was doing a lot of things.

Best answers
Ghost, that could be Devil.
He was impersonating Groovy and some other well known players at the other days.

And what are the heck are you talking about?
I have knowledge about what is possible, but that doesn't make me a hacker.
Try reading a few manuals and websites for christ sake.

Devil has been seen impersonating GSF members, Z members, and even Myg0t members.
He is trying to confuse everybody with names and get everybody pissed at eachother.

And talking about crashers, Ghost, I've seen you using the 1.0 crash bug on some servers.
And your reputation in ESF isn't really that great as well.

Best answers
Why dont you beat him at his own game???

Theres got to be somebody at devil's aquivilent on our side... Just get them to Set up a little script to detect the freeze. thing... and have something ready to blast them back so hard it will maybe change settings or just run so much **** thru his pc itll overheat it (new hardware these days does not 'melt') or do something thatll simulate a format or something thatll just **** up his pc so bad they will have to format to fix it. Im sure its possible... Then he is gone..... For a long time.... Setup a nice server named Celebrate Devil's DEATH.

in mirc script there are about 8 different ways to simulate a format, maybe use adminmod or something to get it to work and bang. that ****ers gone for a long time.

P.S. I wouldnt be surprised if -=[EEF]=-Ghost was Devil, sh*t stiring to make it look bad on golden saiyan.

Best answers
I've seen Devil, or whatever he decides to change his name to, in the PT server ONLY. I feel bad for you guys that run your own servers and have to deal with him...

Never seen him in my server though. Scripts are easy enough to write for HL, I've written and used them in Counter-Strike to buy weapons with the press of a button, and in DMZ to do the special attacks (crappy mod =P).

My guess is that he's changing his name to a single character that HL does support (it happened in counter-strike until 1.1, I think) and it crashes the server. If you run your own server, just having LOG on, and then get his wonid after he crashes your server, and post it here so everyone else can ban him too. Thats about all you CAN do, until the ESF team fixes it.

On a side-note, about the power of admin-mod: YOU CAN'T DAMAGE SOMEONE'S HARDWARE WITH IT. You're not able to make electrons go where they aren't supposed to. Yeah, you can unbind all their keys, or make their framerate **** up, or make them quit HL, but you've gotta remember: Admin-mod only has as much sway on your computer as HL does. It can't shut your computer down, or turn your furnace on, or open your front door.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by GoldSaiyan
And talking about crashers, Ghost, I've seen you using the 1.0 crash bug on some servers.
And your reputation in ESF isn't really that great as well.
WOW!!! I've never even known about the crash thingy until a few weeks be4 1.1 came out so i dunno what the hell your talkin about. Ask anyone, they've never seen me crash a server. Dont try to put your bad rep on me man....And my reputation isnt good? What the hell are you talkin about? No one hates me

Best answers
Nobody hates you... :rolleyes:
That's why I saw everybody complaining about you on the 1.0 Servers and you called them all n00bs and exploited bugs.

And everytime when you called me a lamer, or ******* or laugh at me. The server freezed, very 'suspicious' don't you agree?

I won't even continue this arguement because of the 'warning' I got. Don't even know why, but the 'other' guy started the flaming.
Probably some people can't open their eyes and observe recent events.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
OMFG, Are you really tryin to ruin my rep? I just want you to name the server that i 'supposedly' crashed. And i have a few people who know that u crashed their servers so dont try to use me as a scapegoat.

*edit*
It could be that he impersonated me the times you've thought it was me cuz I've only played you twice.

Best answers
grr he just crashed me server 5 mins ago he was the only one in server he was called oni then changed it 2 EsfNoob then he said free then boom gone i didnt get his wonid tho

Best answers
Ghost, and he maybe impersonated me at that time.
I can get mad sometimes or swear nasty god forbidden words.

The problem was, you kept insulting me when I set one foot on a server non stop with your other clan mates.
I ain't gonna tell who crashed what server.
I'm no snitch and I rather report Devil.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
what other clanmates?? Name some becuz there's no more clan memebers besides me and another person. PM me if you dont wanna say out loud.

Best answers
Alright kid's, hush up, you doing exactly what that moron intends for you nimrods to do, fight. So just drop it both of you.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
But hes accusing me of hacking and crashing servers. I dont take that lightly. I'm a respectable young man and should be treated that way instead of getting pointed at for hackin when i dont know 1 thing about it.

Best answers
What a sick ****, he proberly has no life at all and spends all his time behind his wife (pc) cuz hes married to it, and prob alsow ****s with it if he could, so mssg to you you sick **** keep on goin to do this ****, keep on leaving us more trails and then its your turn....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just give it up and cool down. Fightings bad mmk? I dont care what he said to you, your just making devil happy.

Best answers
try and get his e-mail and IP, place it here, and mailbomb him to death!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Final Vegeta
What a sick ****, he proberly has no life at all and spends all his time behind his wife (pc) cuz hes married to it, and prob alsow ****s with it if he could, so mssg to you you sick **** keep on goin to do this ****, keep on leaving us more trails and then its your turn....
Who were u talkin about? (i hope u was talkin about Devil....)

Best answers
I use the name edgar and play on PT quite often, but I was definitely not the person crashing the server the other day. Someone using ~ was, and then he switched his name to Jim or something and started blaming it on me, and then switched his name to edgar and crashed it a few more times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom