Ban DBZ? WTF?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol@Above.

K; they're talking about how the plot is bad. Sometimes that just spells anger and immaturity. They even said the "hair growing" was in some way immoral.
This tells me it's not a parent, and they're apparently aware of the plot... so they must've watched some of it, or did a lot of research. Some Christian who's that bent on banning a cartoon is obviously trying to imprison their children; Wanna make it worse for your kids? Homeschool them, don't give them television, games or friends--confine them & cut off their freedom & protect them from the world. Inevitably they'll be ****ed. This petition was started recently, in a time when Dragon Ball Z is hitting the bottom of the hill with its popularity, and sales are decreasing by the month. I don't see how this would help anyone, anyway, as it's all been aired and done with.

If it is real; This chick's a ****ing psycho. She needs to teach her kids there's a difference between reality and fantasy.

Best answers
You know, the bit about dbz sales decreasing kinda makes me think about something. This might sound weird but hey.
Think of about 10 years from now, when we end up having kids, theyll prolly think of DBZ as some old poop our old man watched...
Kinda hits you there. :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stupid soccer mom's. Let the caos commence!

Best answers
I think we should ban DBZ. It is a plague to this planet. For those of you who do not know the unspeakable horrors of Dragon Ball Z, let me tell you. The horrible animation, the pathetic plot, the long drawn out storyline, the 500+ episodes of garbage all include unspeakable acts of violence, screaming and growing of massive amounts of hair. There are also scenes of nudity, and impeding apacolypse. Also the God is an ALIEN from another planet!!! We most save our children from this abomination, which is broadcast all over the world and aimed at children! Who will grow up and mimic these horrible acts of violence! People who are dead can come back to life, thus this will desensetize our children to the conception of death. More Columbine incidents shall insue into pure caos! Please say that you will join in my cause to ban Dragon Ball Z from our country if not our planet!
LOL, just L-O-L. This women must be 42, still living with her mother, watching Teletubbies. Again LOL.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is about as meaningful as a geocities site. The letter itself screams of fakeness :S

Best answers
Wanna make it worse for your kids? Homeschool them, don't give them television, games or friends--confine them & cut off their freedom & protect them from the world. Inevitably they'll be ****ed.
This is how you raise weak, stupid, cowardly, honorles and cruel people.
(How can one understand pain if it has never felt it itself.)
From sutch plases comes momasboys, mentaly distorted people, pedofiles, and that sort of human scum.
(not like its a rule, but nothing good can come of sutch homes)
Unicue only to our species.

I understand what world she would like, but wish i wont see that world.
A world without violence, stength, wisdom, combat and battle,
world without greatness,
only some soft pink fuss and eternal peace, inactivity, weakness, stupidity
without any progress.
Well it would be good aslong as there isnt to much of it, and it is something that should be earned.

True in "my world" (similar to viking heaven) i would see torment of meny sorts, that is the price and part of the path to gain strength and knoledge,
but that would make the revard eaven sweeter.
The more of either, the more free i become.

Best answers
This is how you raise weak, stupid, cowardly, honorles and cruel people.
(How can one understand pain if it has never felt it itself.)
From sutch plases comes momasboys, mentaly distorted people, pedofiles, and that sort of human scum.
(not like its a rule, but nothing good can come of sutch homes)
Unicue only to our species.

I understand what world she would like, but wish i wont see that world.
A world without violence, stength, wisdom, combat and battle,
world without greatness,
only some soft pink fuss and eternal peace, inactivity, weakness, stupidity
without any progress.
Well it would be good aslong as there isnt to much of it, and it is something that should be earned.

True in "my world" (similar to viking heaven) i would see torment of meny sorts, that is the price and part of the path to gain strength and knoledge,
but that would make the revard eaven sweeter.
The more of either, the more free i become.
Yes.

Because being a fan of anime makes you a deluded viking warrior destined for greatness.

I completely agree with you, eternal peace must be earned by violence.

Also you shouldnt be able to get into heaven unless you've killed enough pacifists.

Anyway, I dont know why anyone is taking this that seriously, Its fake and its also an online petition.

People need to understand that they are pointless.

Best answers
Yes.

Because being a fan of anime makes you a deluded viking warrior destined for greatness.
I woudnt say im a fan, well i suppose it depends on definition.
And that, that im a "deluded viking warrior", has nothing to do with no anime, it is just a part of who i am or will be (dont know exacly how large part, but a part none the less).

I completely agree with you, eternal peace must be earned by violence.
Exactly you know the "way", seath your swords in your enemys bodys and you wont go to heaven, but heaven will come to you.

But do you realy wish eternal peace? That sounds...weak and boring.
Eternal warfare (the true kind, without explosives or guns, but fists and melee weapons, where ones might and cunning actulay make a difference) and eternal gaining of strength and wisdom apeals more better to me, never mind the dangers (who wants eternal life anyway).:fight:
Also you shouldnt be able to get into heaven unless you've killed enough pacifists.
Pasifists... they are boring, dont fight back to mutch... berhaps when your wounded or in bad condition, then to pass time they will be good enouch prey.
Or when they are in the way then cut em down like a farmer harvesting barley.:fight:
Anyway, I dont know why anyone is taking this that seriously, Its fake and its also an online petition.

People need to understand that they are pointless.
I dont know if its fake for sure, but its on the internet so it cant be taken seriously anyway.

And so what if it is pointless, got anything pointfull to discuss?

Best answers
You're not familiar with sarcasm are you?

Look up the meaning of the word pacifist, then maybe you'll understand why they "dont fight back too much"...:S

Anyway, regardless of weather this petition is fake or not, its too poorly worded to ever be taken seriously.

Best answers
You're not familiar with sarcasm are you?

Look up the meaning of the word pacifist, then maybe you'll understand why they "dont fight back too much"...:S

Anyway, regardless of weather this petition is fake or not, its too poorly worded to ever be taken seriously.
Dont worry abaut it, i know you was sarcastic, and i know what pacifist means.

I was partly sarcastic as well, eternal warfare isnt good either,
eternity of anything is crap, and gets boring at some point.
To mutch of anything is also bad, be it to mutch fighting or to mutch peace....
Like vitamins all types must be consumed in sufficient amount, for a good life.:yes:

As for pacifists, i coudnt care less abaut them (to me they seem pointless people heading for extiction, maybe im wrong, maybe im right time will tell)
but it would be boring to fight some one who dosnt fight back, sutch beating (like a boxing-bag) dosnt realy improove me that mutch and in so many ways as a real fight.

Ex-Pro 1.2.3 Player
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
LOL just becuase they die and come back to life means that it should be banned? no hell you play any first person shooter and you always respawn so that should be banned too because it is defying the laws of life.... that girl needs a good ***** slap with reality because people have been clinicly dead and still came back to life

Best answers
Anyone who thought this petition was real, and not an obvious troll:

You are the reason someone should make a real petition to ban DBZ. If watching it churns out Einsteins that fall for such a simple troll attempts, lol.

Best answers
I think we should ban DBZ. It is a plague to this planet. For those of you who do not know the unspeakable horrors of Dragon Ball Z, let me tell you. The horrible animation, the pathetic plot, the long drawn out storyline, the 500+ episodes of garbage all include unspeakable acts of violence, screaming and growing of massive amounts of hair. There are also scenes of nudity, and impeding apacolypse. Also the God is an ALIEN from another planet!!! We most save our children from this abomination, which is broadcast all over the world and aimed at children! Who will grow up and mimic these horrible acts of violence! People who are dead can come back to life, thus this will desensetize our children to the conception of death. More Columbine incidents shall insue into pure caos! Please say that you will join in my cause to ban Dragon Ball Z from our country if not our planet!
There are much worse things on cable TV... hell Desperate Housewives gets away with so much sexual content and it's on basic cable. If this was considered blasphemy and should be banned then exactly how many shows would be aired on TV?

DBZ is such a horrible cartoon. They don't even move their mouths when they talk. It is boring and surely doesn't entertain me. Scooby Doo should be aired more often.
Yes, show kids how to be a stoner. At least Goku shown moral values and shown how to be heroic.... whereas watching people having the munchies and running away from hallucenations all the time really doesn't do much for your mind.

I think George Bush wouldn't ban DBZ anyways because it's just another thing helping to take focus off how horrible he's doing in Iraq. =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh no, not an online petition... DBZ is going to be banned for sure!!!!! Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Best answers
what i thought was hilarious was that its an internet petition to george bush like hes gonna give a **** about it. hes in too much **** already if he took a bill to congress about banning a cartoon like dbz he would be impeached SO fast. hilarious petition tho i applaud the conservative uptight white christian mother from alabama

Best answers
XD posted mine:
839. TigerGeo: Woman or n00b, youre sick, I never saw on TV nude scenes of Dragon Ball, and If you think George Bush is gonna listen to such a stupid petition then your nuts. Get a life. BTW the Dragon Ball Z series have a age limitation you can only look them if youre under 14 or 15 years old. Look I'm not from America but I think your petition is very stupid and usefull. If you won't refuze at this petition I will make another one to refuze your peticion. Think twice before acting. And the battles that are in the series are GOOD AGAINST EVIL and like always GOOD WINS OMG. What about the movies?? The movies have alot of ugly scenes and stuff. Why DBZ?? Because you don't like it?? NO DBZ is a classic made in 1996 or 1997 if I'm not mistaken. I watched Dragon Ball since I was a little boy then when I growed up Dragon Ball Z appeard and that was a great thing :D, I and more than 600 people from your stupid petition agrees with me so DON'T WASTE YOUR LIFE DOING SELFISH STUFF it won't work you hear me, it won't work. GEEEZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom