Ban DBZ? WTF?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I vaguely remember reading this a while back. That DD comment was just great lol. I couldn't really start disliking Dragonball Z. Maybe not like it as much, be neutral about it, or forget about it, but I couldn't outright hate it. In fact, I can not think of a single show I used to watch as a kid where I could say "Oh I hate that show".

Actually...At first actually disliked DBZ as a kid then it gradually grew on me thanks to Dragonball.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
..wait WHAT? I read an article about another woman who wrote a letter to Bush and demanded they ban Anime in America because it's either too violent, sexual or crude.

This is a total first. I feel like contacting this woman; I can give her the full rundown of Naruto. In terms of violence (especially with children), it far surpasses Dragon Ball Z.

Does anyone know how to add a reply?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Am I the only one who knows the petition was made in jest?

screaming and growing of massive amounts of hair.
doesn't jump out as serious to me.

I really am astounded at people taking this seriously, even moreso that they are retaliating against it.

wow.

just...just wow.

Edit: Seriously...wow.

Edit #2: Jesus H. Little Baby christ on a stick; wow.

Super Saiyan Banned Edit: wtf...dude...I mean..wow..

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the 500+ episodes of garbage all include unspeakable acts of violence, screaming and growing of massive amounts of hair
Ok...
I bet that women is very lonely.

Picking up to DBZ...sheesh. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're right, Mag - I was running out the door before but I'd figured this may have been made by a young person, probably male, or an anime/DBZ hater. Notice the email (sweetshary), it sounds fake. I don't want to get anyone uptight but I think it's an immature Naruto fan who's had enough of DBZ fans talking crap about Naruto.

Best answers
For all of you people that are new to the internet, or young, or whatever. Online petitions never go anywhere. They mean nothing, absolutly nothing. The millions of various micro-organisms on the log I just **** out have more meaning than this petition. PetitionOnline is a joke.

There is a petition for everything. That's why no one ever takes them seriously.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're right, Mag - I was running out the door before but I'd figured this may have been made by a young person, probably male, or an anime/DBZ hater. Notice the email (sweetshary), it sounds fake. I don't want to get anyone uptight but I think it's an immature Naruto fan who's had enough of DBZ fans talking crap about Naruto.

Well i took this whole thread as a joke. Besides anyone who takes stuff like that seriously needs professional help ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow.

just...just wow.

Edit: Seriously...wow.

Edit #2: Jesus H. Little Baby christ on a stick; wow.

Super Saiyan Banned Edit: wtf...dude...I mean..wow..
lol

I think it's an immature Naruto fan who's had enough of DBZ fans talking crap about Naruto.
I don't think this person has some allegiance to a certain anime. I mean even if it is satricial, that would be hypocritical to call DBZ violent if they liked something like Naruto or whatever.

I thought it was just some kind of rant from some guy, but I guess the fact that it's directed to the President shows it's not to be taken seriously.

Best answers
I don't want to get anyone uptight but I think it's an immature Naruto fan who's had enough of DBZ fans talking crap about Naruto.
This womans cat could have walked across the keyboard, dont jump to moronic conclusions.

Dbz fans are just as immature as Naruto fans.

Powerlevel discussions anyone?

Mog

Best answers
LMAO petitions are funnier than TV... didn't believe it for a second.
I think someone should make a petition banning every TV show EXCEPT DBZ!!! ...see how that one goes! :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a huge Naruto fan and I still love DBZ...I don't think this woman would go THAT far to insult another anime and not take it seriously...whoever made this was just a dumbass.

Best answers
... man chill. lol. No one is gonna take that seriously.
Really, do you think Bush might search the web for words like DBZ Signature (Thats what I was searching for when I found this on the 1st page. lol)?

Even if he did, he has better matters on his hands than an anime show that isnt airing anywhere, besides, anyone who does wanna watch can always download the episodes from somewhere.
So anyway.... lets leave blamming her at that.

A petition to lower the legal age for having sex anyone?

Best answers
A petition to lower the legal age for having sex anyone?
Are you joking? The consensual sex laws are a joke. They're only there to nab older guys for statutory rape (older person having consensual sex with someone under legal age limit). As it stands now, American teens run into sexual situations as early as the beginning of Middle School. That's 12, or 13, way, way too young. But this is really off topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom