Ban DBZ? WTF?

Best answers
A Petition to ban Dragonball Z ? WTF is this? I thought we had a right to watch whatever we want to. (note: I dunno how old this is)
Some people are just plain tyrants.Thank heavens this is to Bush and not to the rest of the world.

LMAO at the replies this has recieved. No really, that woman is getting what she deserved.
Read replies
Wow... nobody is going to act out what people do in this show. This show rocks and this lady should be banned from America, not Dragonball Z.
MUHAHAHAHA!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thus this will desensetize our children to the conception of death
LOL at that. I mean there is more death in one holywood movie than its shown in DBZ XD

But people dont seem to mind those XD

Best answers
the 500+ episodes of garbage all include unspeakable acts of violence, screaming and growing of massive amounts of hair
This woman has a problem with hair?! Must be bald.

And since when did DBZ have 500+ Episodes LOL.
Prolly a fan who watched and decided to quite at Namek Saga coz she didnt like Bulma... lol.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
3 words.... LOL

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We most save our children from this abomination, which is broadcast all over the world and aimed at children!
abomination?? wtf:laff:
when dbz was broadcast in my country it had an age limit; you could watch the show only if you had 12 years or more. :]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
this letter must be wrote by some south DC fan whom have 3k background(racial/ anti-un-Christianized and banish people whom don't believe white ideology and church.)

their theory were pretty simple, drag out all of the different culture and all other indutry whom against their jesus god(no offence for all Christain in this forum.)

bur there's fish here...if they were mentioning dbz is a violent anime then why didn't they mention DC also is violence!? their lagic are pretty understandable....they will against anything if they ain't created by white American.

in the end I can barely smell the civil war were still developing......

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My God, is this **** for real? I swear, people like this are pathetic! Find something worth petitioning, like STDs'.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello, My name is Jamie, I'm a 17 year old and I live in New Hampshire. I think the guys in the show are so hot. I love touching myself and my DD breasts as i watch the show. I love guys that watch the show and those are the only guys that I have sex with. It shouldn't be banned. You people that want it banned don't know what you're talking about.
cracked me the **** up

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
those south white ass just can't standing some one whom supirior than them selves.

I would crowling louder to tehm and said "DC SUX!!!!"......then start a war....(I'll hold firearms when I decide to do this.....then kill them as much as I can if they try to attack me....well...if I can)

go hell kkk!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
those south white ass just can't standing some one whom supirior than them selves.

I would crowling louder to tehm and said "DC SUX!!!!"......then start a war....(I'll hold firearms when I decide to do this.....then kill them as much as I can if they try to attack me....well...if I can)

go hell kkk!!
Whoa, take it easy there dude...

I agree with you guys, this is a retarded petition. The chick is petitioning something she clearly hasn't ever watched, ever.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll sign it eventually, but only because I don't understand why people still like dbz.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'll sign it eventually, but only because I don't understand why people still like dbz.
only one reason we defend dbz because you guys been jackass around.

that's why would we have to against some one like you...the south guys...

otherwise you can just go hell if you don't like it.....because the is forum of esf------a mod of half life which most associated with dbz.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm from New York. I'm nowhere near "the south". You like esf? Fine. I guess I have to respect your opinion. However, you need to respect my opinion, as well. DBZ was fine and dandy when I was 11. I didn't know any better. They're not going to ban it so it doesn't matter if I sign it (which I won't, since I don't even vote in most of the Vs. threads in this forum).

go hell if you don't like it! grr!

o.0

Best answers
Wow. This is really really really really old. I remember seeing this on these forums around the time I first joined. Or maybe it was on BTL but this is really old. Nobody takes E-petitions seriously anyways. So just ignore it. Anyone can make an e-petition.

I remember either here or on BTL we made an E-petition to ban E-petitions.:D

EDIT: Here's the petition. Enix made it a while back http://www.petitiononline.com/enix/petition.html

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers

go hell kkk!!
You do know that there are three things up with this.

1.) An online petition, they never get noticed.

2.) It's satirical, and made as a joke (obviously)

3.) DBZ is a tv show, and not an influential one at that, and has no impact on society, so I don't think the crackers in the south are conspiring to destroy it, so they don't need to be told to go hell.

besides, you'd be surprised at the number of people who regular this forum who dislike DBZ :p

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HAHAHAHA the fist one that kill's her get's a bonus a wish from the dragon so GO SSJ 15 and let's kick her ass
I'v forgot the first thing the fist one that makes the wish he must revive her to kill hear again and agian and again

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
only one reason we defend dbz because you guys been jackass around.

that's why would we have to against some one like you...the south guys...

otherwise you can just go hell if you don't like it.....because the is forum of esf------a mod of half life which most associated with dbz.
Jesus man chill out. You sound like you wana kill someone over an internet petition (lame by itself already) over something thats as old as i am.

Besides. As much as you like DBZ someone else can hate it. You should be aware of that that not every human thinks the same way. Getting angry over something like that is just stupid. You cant change it anyhow so why bother getting so angry about it.

Again put the gun down and the knife back into the drawer. No need to kill anyone.

And before you start on me. Yes i think DBZ should have ended with nameks destruction, my fav DBZ char is Trunks and i dont care if DBZ gets banned or not.

EDIT: LOL i signed the no e-petitions thing twice XD

Best answers
Hello, My name is Jamie, I'm a 17 year old and I live in New Hampshire. I think the guys in the show are so hot. I love touching myself and my DD breasts as i watch the show. I love guys that watch the show and those are the only guys that I have sex with. It shouldn't be banned. You people that want it banned don't know what you're talking about.
LOL QFT

Anyway, to be honest I don't care much for DBZ. But what it all boils down to, they're trying to get a cartoon off the air. If it corrupts their children so much, why don't they just put parental blocks, change the channel, or beat their children whenever caught watching it? Seriously...srsly.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
people still like dbz because its something precious from our childhood. its just the same reason you wouldnt destroy the church you got married at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom