Assassins Creed III

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
There is a reason: UPlay. If you disagree with it but still want to feed the devil, you might as well get it for a console of your choice.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I enjoyed every single game of AC on pc.
Truth be told, most of the issues I had with the Multiplayer, which was way worse on the PC than console.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even a bad port is better than a good console game.
Now, don't get me wrong, I also think console exclusive development is ruining the PC market almost as much as Pirating does, but your response is stupid.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Resident Evil 4.
Dark Souls

Terrible ports.

Made awesome.

The AC PC ports are decent, not great by any stretch of the imagination, but acceptable.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now, don't get me wrong, I also think console exclusive development is ruining the PC market almost as much as Pirating does, but your response is stupid.
QFT .

There's nothing wrong with console gaming, (console fanboys excluded) but I personally think PC gaming is better but still prefer some games on an actual console.

But your down right consoles are shit attitude is ignorant.

http://youtu.be/WJTBPdVpdMc

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I prefer the PC controls to the console's. I find them much more responsive. Even my brother feels the same way and he's currently playing Revelations on the PS3 because I hog the PC for some reason.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, there's simply no reason to play it on Console.

PC can hook up to TV's, PC can use controller.

If you don't have a Supa Weak PC, I can see no reason, other than you're dumb, not to play AC3 on it.
For you? No. For others? Yes.......

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I play AC on the PS3 and because of my "Supa Weak PC" I don't actually play it on the PC but even if I didn't have a "Supa Weak PC" then I'd still play AC on the PS3. I actually quite like AC on the consoles. As I've played the other AC games on it then I don't see any other reason not to play it on the Consoles but Mkil, you're responses are starting to sound like "Console hate" If we wan't to play on the Consoles then we'll play on the Consoles, Nuf' Said.

Anyway, Game looks awesome as usual. Ubisoft seemed to outdone themselves here though. Conner seems badass aswell, whether or not he'll be better than Altair is to find out when we play the game.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Altair is all-out a better assassin than Ezio, no offense to the Ezio fans, Ezio was good but Altair is a legend.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Altair is all-out a better assassin than Ezio, no offense to the Ezio fans, Ezio was good but Altair is a legend.
True. Young Ezio fans can go **** themselves. Older Ezio was fine.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True. Young Ezio fans can go **** themselves. Older Ezio was fine.
Desmond is better than both of them considering he has all of their skills. Even though he lacks motivation. (or LACKED)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh boy, dlc announced for a game that hasnt even been released yet!

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah, this "hip thing" is now starting to piss me off. I expect this kind of shit from Activison or something. Ubisoft aren't really money-grabbers that much but they had way too much DLC for Brotherhood. Honestly, I don't know why they do this? especially before they release the damn game. It's gonna be around $100 ******* dollars when It comes out, so why add DLC before it's released? It pisses me off and I hope it stops soon.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly, I don't know why they do this?
Because the game would appear too expensive if they combined the main thing with the DLCs.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Because the game would appear too expensive if they combined the main thing with the DLCs.
Ever heard of a Rhetorical question?

Honestly, DLCs and these Pre-Order specials crap are just getting way too overused now in games these days. They just use it as a way for more money. and not only that but some DLCs cost like it was only ment for Lil' Wayne and it only adds like the tiniest ******* thing in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom