argh! cell used Frezza Disk NOT Destructo!

Best answers
argh! man!

The point has been made that cell can use disk, But It's Driving up the wall Becuase your So confindant but u got the wrong one!

I will quote the lines (from memory, they won't been %100, but good enough to show u the Light!;) )

Kirllen: huh? Are those my Destructo disks? It's Drive me Crazy to think that my move is helping that monster;(

Goku: No, they are the ones frizza used one namek
*clip close to the end a little bit before frizza gets the chop*

I Have Seen the Whole Released Sersis In English all TwIcE, and am watching them all again on cartoon network, as well as from getting the lastest from Zstore.

I hope i cleared that up for you guys, if you won't i could go through my collection and get the Exacet Words,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err what u talking about??

cell doesnt use the d disk in esf...

Best answers
sorry sorry Sorry!

My aplogize to all,
I ment to post this before anyone else but my comp wasn't really working:cry:

I made a big Mistake! i'm sorry, i don't know where i got that other stuff, Oh well, everyone makes mistakes thats why pencils have erassers, all i can say is Sorry!

i'll have to watch the Sersis all over again:D, soz i can help you guys, and not give u bad info

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
edit ur first post and hit delete post..

it will delete the topic

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ermm but in dbz ... he doesnt use freiza disk didnt he?

Best answers
He uses them both...once when Krillen mistakes it for his but King Kai says it's Frieza's and the other time against SSJ2 Gohan when Gohan catches the discs (Those are the Krillen disc) I coud be wrong dead wrong tho, so the question you got to ask yourself now is...well, you'll think of something ;)

Best answers
I'm reassuring Nighthawk here, I have the cell games saga on my hard drive and Cell does in fact use both Freeza Disc and Destructo Discs in the exact fashion that Nighthawk explained.

My 2 cents. :)

Best answers
bah! nighthawk your one step ahead of me!

I reliased that i couldn't of pulled tht much from nowhere ;)

he use's both, I think you should swap the disk from freeza disk to destrcto, because cell says "destructo disk" and there isn't really a saying for frezza

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom