Approaching girls

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I always found the act of just walking up to a girl and talkin to her. I always thought taking advantage of situation, topic, or event is the best way, and its a hell lot easier if she aint with her friends.

And for people who say confidence needs to be shown, i agree, but i was thinking about how someone would respond to that..Couldn't they think that the guy thinks she is "easy" to get with, feeling disrespcted?

Best answers
Girls of all ages and creeds love confidence. They don't like shy guys; trust me. At least not often. They might find it charming or cute, but its not likely that they will "go for it"...so the confident guys win.
I hope you got the message there jugo, because he's exactly right.

Anyone got more of those speeches ? They'd really help

Well i can try and help you out alittle bit more there but i don't exactly reccomend that you plan out anything before you approach her or copy any of the speeches ive said without enough experince. It truely works so much better when nothing is planned out and you come up with your own way of doing it, i know this from experince. Ive actually approached some guys before with planned out approaches which are quite easy to read as well and they gave them diffrent awsners then what i was expecting and it totally threw me off my game, and it was really obvious. Anyway's, like i said before it all depends on the situation with this girl your interested in. Let's say you see her alone and your walking pass her or the other way around, and let's say she could be up the street or within school hallways or where ever the situation may take place.

You: Hey, What are you doing or Where are you going? (Which ever one seems more fitting for you at the time. )
Her: Well, uh, im going to this and there or im doing this and that?
You: You're a lousy liar. (pause for a quick second) It's really ok
to admit you were just trying to get a look at me. And as long as you're not a stalker, I may just give you a chance. (Slightly Smile Right Afterwards.)

You can expect her responses to be, " Oh Whatever " or maybe she might " roll her eyes " and say " whatever your mean " or something and keep on walking. Those kinda girls are probably uptight anyways and not worth getting know, or maybe there just not interested in you, or they could be overly shy girls who are easily intimidated, seriously. If she reacts in a playful manner with a playful tone while smiling or maybe laughing abit, with the same responses i just wrote, then you pretty much can take it away from there, everything should come natrual from the top of your own head.

A more smooth, funny, and charming one would be something along these lines and i have seen this before used on my friend once.

You: Do You Have A Card?
Her: Uh, no? i don't have one with me? but why? (Take out a pen and hand it too her. If she's not too shallow she"ll know what to do.)
Her: I don't give out my number to people i don't know? or I don't even know you or what's this for?
You: " Point To The Card " Write it down.(Most likely she will give you a weird look or just say uh, no. Thats when you come in and joke around abit)
You: " Smile at her " It's ok, just write it down. I'll only call
you every five minutes for the next month.

Any girl would most likely laugh abit at that and well, who knows you might get the number if you know how to follow it up. If she just walks away and leaves you standing there like an idiot, then knock yourself on the head for not letting your approach come natural. There's so many diffrent ways that it would take a few weeks to actually give you diffrent approaching ideas. Also if you happen to somehow get her number or something, always keep things short afterwards and walk away and don't look back. Basically the reason i say this is because alot of guys make the same mistake afterwards of talking about going out on a date, or being interested, etc. or maybe tipping the girl off in some way that he's very interested in her. In my opinion, this kinda creates well pressure and resistance atleast for me anyway. All you have to say is " I'd like to talk to you again". That's enough and be on your way. Either way listen to these guys who posted there boys just like you so there experinces might work better for you anyway. To sum everything up, just be unpredictable and confident with a good sense of humour in your approach and i bet your attempt will be successful most of the time.

And for people who say confidence needs to be shown, i agree, but i was thinking about how someone would respond to that..Couldn't they think that the guy thinks she is "easy" to get with, feeling disrespcted?
Im trying understand what you just said, sorry im kinda slow here obviously, are you saying that wouldn't a girl feel disrespected by a guy that has confidence because of the thought of him thinking she's easy?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well confidence usually shows your...um...well i guess confidence that you can do what you need to easily and without trouble, some people might take that as "oh this is going to be so easy"

second off its really, REALLY easy to start relationships with a friend im pretty sure that explains itself

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just combine Ice-man, Zeldalink, Saiyan Overlord, Optimus Prime, SA Gohan and Darkowns and you will do great!

also you have 3 endings in every approaching (or what ever):
1) you say your lines and you get your self a date;
2) you say your lines she blows you off;
3) you dont try anything and be a total loser!

p.s. I dont think getting her number will deal you with anything at your first date
trust me its the dumbest thing you can ever ask for your first "date".
After you get to know each other, talk wif her bout things that you like bout her
(just frow some compliments so she can realise that you are a good guy).
Then when its time to go...just follow her (not as a spy you mofo) to her house
get a hug or kiss (all girls are different) and thats it!
when you need her (talking bout next day) just teleport your self
to her house and that way her parents
will probably give you a respect or what so ever. After a couple of dates she will
have your numba and you shall have hers (thats the natural thing thought)

anyways. I never tryed exactly those things (in p.s.) but they will work trust meh ;)

edit

w00t I forgot about those 3 endings
in all of them you dont loose anything!!!
in some of them you will gain xp, respect for trying and a girl!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
dendza said:
just combine Ice-man, Zeldalink, Saiyan Overlord, Optimus Prime, SA Gohan and Darkowns and you will do great!

also you have 3 endings in every approaching (or what ever):
1) you say your lines and you get your self a date;
2) you say your lines she blows you off;
3) you dont try anything and be a total loser!

p.s. I dont think getting her number will deal you with anything at your first date
trust me its the dumbest thing you can ever ask for your first "date".
After you get to know each other, talk wif her bout things that you like bout her
(just frow some compliments so she can realise that you are a good guy).
Then when its time to go...just follow her (not as a spy you mofo) to her house
get a hug or kiss (all girls are different) and thats it!
when you need her (talking bout next day) just teleport your self
to her house and that way her parents
will probably give you a respect or what so ever. After a couple of dates she will
have your numba and you shall have hers (thats the natural thing thought)

anyways. I never tryed exactly those things (in p.s.) but they will work trust meh ;)
What if he can't teleport himself?

Anyways, just carry yourself with self confidence, but not arrogance.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in that way I cant help him hehe

no realy its better to talk in 4 eyes than talking throu wires .___.

that was the main point dude <.<

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just cast level 5 "sweet talk" on yourself follow that with level 3 "hot guy" If she's not falling for it you may have to cast level 8 seduce on her, if your skill isn't high enough you'll have to grind a few levels on your younger sister/cousin.

If all else fails whack her with your staff and drag her to your cave.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tryforce said:
Listin to this guy . like that i get my first gf and i had her like 5 years <_< .... somehow hitch dun suck swif <_< you just dun wub black ppl..will smith either... aint yo <_< ? ...Hitch R0xs

lol tryforce, the guy i pwnd in esf, 5 yrs on a 14 yr old :p how serious cud that have been :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zomg i dont maen this one girl i have now teh cuty cuty loool i was like 8 years old >_< .... then with beginning of 13 we couldnt be together anymore cuz i needed to live in an other place...

anywaz > Soul punisher is a girl i gues... you better listin to a girl then to us guys ...im seriuose... girl understand more then we think we do... only because we get one girl we think thats how the girl do think all the time... but maybe we just get a gf cuz she really wanted one and dun wanter to wait? we all dunno becauze if we do ask them ... they will tell us some unneded **** wich will make us sad.... so girls are expecting somethin i gues *correct me plz soulP* <_< i had once a situation (i was like 13 years old) i loved to do smiles in my face... and then i drove in a train (like i always do to drive to school) and i meet a nice nice cuty girl... i thought about how to make her laugh and ask her out >_> you gues it ithink.... i didnt some ****ed up smiles and she laughed out like a lion she just couldnt stoip.... then i get to her and asked her out... she said> No dude *she had a half smile* you are to funneh for me ... then she leaved and she still couldnt stop laughing ....x_X i gues she told it on... i hope not to see her again

lol so ya see.... dont make urself to a wannabe playa.. just keep cool and try to aproache her... i kno it sound easier then to do it... but just keep cool... but dont FREEZE!!! <_< wishn yo luck... gtg to pimp some girl here on the beach :D

Best answers
Thnx for the replies... Now and what do i talk about AFTER i approach her ?

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just told alot of girls to write me a note as a joke, some did, some didn't. Oddly enough one of them asked me if I wanted to see a movie with her, I did. That following tuesday I asked her if she wanted to go steady, she said yes. I've been dating her for 9 months now, go figure.

Try it yourself; works best in school I suppose.

Now, meeting people in public is fun. Do something ridiculous. For instance, go to some local gathering place or just in town and do something that people will see. Make sure the people around are atleast your peers, or some of them are your peers. At malls and stuff I like to stand on the tables and sing songs; O Canada is a great one. Depending on which girls laugh, you could approach them, say something like "What'd you think of that, I hope you enjoyed the show." Do a bow or something. See how they answer this, if they ask a question or say something besdies "okay." Then confront them. They should think you are cool, laid back and awesome.

Or don't, whatever. Works for me.

the big scary part; after you approach them!!!

This is rather simple, just be yourself. Joke with them, ask them how old they are, what school they go to, where they live, what they do for fun, if they wanna go hang out, what music they like, etc.

Always be sure to ask if you can contact them later or something. Via phone or msn. If they say "Sure" and give you their contact information you are off too a running start. When you do contact her, do it by phone if you can. It can be the most nerve racking, but most rewarding. You get a lot more about what she is like and you connect better.

Best answers
anywaz > Soul punisher is a girl i gues... you better listin to a girl then to us guys ...im seriuose... girl understand more then we think we do... only because we get one girl we think thats how the girl do think all the time... but maybe we just get a gf cuz she really wanted one and dun wanter to wait? we all dunno becauze if we do ask them ... they will tell us some unneded **** wich will make us sad.... so girls are expecting somethin i gues *correct me plz soulP* <_<
There's nothing to correct your pretty much right. Althought i cant really advise him to listen too me more then you guys seriously, im just telling him common, no brainer advice from my experinces with me and my friends. But some of the things i said are nearly facts with mostly alot of today's girls. He has to learn how to do it and improve himself from you guys though. Im still trying to learn full proof approach speeches to approach boys with myself. I think im just noticing things alot quicker then most people, thats all.

Thnx for the replies... Now and what do i talk about AFTER i approach her ?
That's simple. Just don't talk about much of anything. Just worry about what your saying during your approach and get straight to the point, beleive me, its ok to get to the point. You"ll be suprised at how fast some girls would actually give you there numbers or emails, and that dosen't mean there whores or anything. Your not looking to talk too her just yet all that much anyway, your just trying to get her number, you can talk too her a few days later when you get home over the phone.

Also please don't make this mistake im about to tell you, this is such an important concept. Maybe even the most important thing I'm going to say throughout this whole thread. When you're getting a girls email/number or whatever, please do not try to convince her to marry you on the spot with all the cheap talk and question asking and ect. Do not ask her out, don't tell her that your interested in her, or any of those things. I think its zero mystery or tension created when you do this stuff myself.

First of all, you've never shown her any romantic interest, which doesn't give up your power in the situation, and hand it all to her. I think secondly, instead of putting "dating" pressure on her, you've only asked her for her phone number/email and nothing more. But you haven't asked her on a date, so you haven't really created any kinds of weird vibes in the air, and you have made her wonder what you have in mind. So please don't make that mistake.

Best answers
owa said:
This is rather simple, just be yourself. Joke with them, ask them how old they are,
rofl..am i the only one who saw a prob with that part?

also...u asked if she wanted to go "steady"? lol....

also just for kicks..how old are u jugo?

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
rofl..am i the only one who saw a prob with that part?

also...u asked if she wanted to go "steady"? lol....

I certainly didn't phrase it as "going steady." But I didn't just go "Want to date?"

I just needed some way of describing how I asked her. All I really did was walk with her down the hall and I said "I'm curious to know if you'd like to start going out." It is all about being relaxed. ****, posting here is like a double edge sword. You can help someone out but you still got morons trying to seem funny and be a jack ass.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you still got morons trying to seem funny and be a jack ass.
get used to it, we have a dating thread on a gaming forum :p

heres one piece of advice you should find useful, do not use pickup lines EVER

well having said that id have to say dont always go for the best looking girl, it always leads to trouble. yeah go for asians, asians rock :yes:

ah my friend here also said that before you start getting serious you should do some observing, such as looking at her interests and comparing them to your own

now for talking to them, its either you do or you dont really it cant get much more straight forward then that, but they are right the real hard part is keeping the conversation which in this case its usually best to ask questions about her, and when you get something you both can relate just keep at it. then when that little part dies out continue asking more questions

or you can just do what punisher said and just get straight to the point

Retired
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
stfu... Magus.

You know **** about me. Stop treating me as if I'm not allowed to give my opinion.

when you act like a dink like that your not allowed to give an opinion. Team Member or Not you need to learn how to talk to people and less like you just turned 12.

Take it to a PM if you have such a big problem

Best answers
Build her a cake. hahahahha.

Approach with sniper rifle, flash bangs, and HE grenades. Buy Ak's, get 4 friends, do a 2-3 split 2 cat 3 long with AWP's. Plant the bomb on her head, terrorists win.

What?

Build her a cake, of coarse!

Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
Do u really want to know ? I dont think anyone will post here anymore because well....... Im 14

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Soul Punisher said:
Im trying understand what you just said, sorry im kinda slow here obviously, are you saying that wouldn't a girl feel disrespected by a guy that has confidence because of the thought of him thinking she's easy?

Yeah, thats basically what I was asking, like thinkin she is 'an easy catch'.

Best answers
Do u really want to know ? I dont think anyone will post here anymore because well....... Im 14
So what? your 14? im 15. Why would anyone stop posting because your age is 14?

Chakra-X said:
Yeah, thats basically what I was asking, like thinkin she is 'an easy catch'.
I guess i never really thought about it that way actually. I mean, confidence dosen't exactly equal too the word self-centeredness or arrogance or any of those things, so i don't see why i would feel that way at all. I just see it as a postive because it shows self-trust, and shows that the individual has a high self-esteem and that gives you the spark of interest that he may be a fun and interesting guy to be around. Which differs greatly from a guy who's shy and not really comfortable with his self, which gives off a vibe that he's not outgoing or all that fun to be around. So yea, i doubt any girl would really feel that way unless there looking entirely too much in the aspect of that word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom