Approaching girls

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Soul Punisher said:
...Which differs greatly from a guy who's shy and not really comfortable with his self, which gives off a vibe that he's not outgoing or all that fun to be around.
Might be me, but does this make any sense at all?

Best answers
Navanax said:
Might be me, but does this make any sense at all?
Well, in my opinion i think it makes some sorta sense. I mean, that is acourse unless you see something non-sensible in it? if so please elaborate abit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it seems to me that you're saying that being shy is being uncomfortable with yourself. And why would anyone think that if someone's shy that they're not fun to be around?

Best answers
Well, it seems to me that you're saying that being shy is being uncomfortable with yourself.
Well, im not saying the words are directly the same meaning but they do have some similar qualities in one another. I think being shy is indeed apart of lacking some type of self-confidence which equals to not being really comfortable with yourself or the people around you due to lack of self-confidence and constant fear of being embarrassed around other people, which is why someone would be shy in the first place.

And why would anyone think that if someone's shy that they're not fun to be around?
Well, im not going to go all out and say that all shy people act this way but either way, in my opinion, for most of the same reasons i already stated above.

1. They usually lack self-confidence, which can become annoying after a while if your doing things that are competitive or that revolve around some type of competition with other people. Im sure no one wants to spend most of there time with and individual who looks at just about everything as a negative situation for himself and his abilities.

2. Their usually, not really all that open or social with people because of the fear of embarassing themselves around others, so they distant themselves usually alittle bit too much, for people to even understand what they actually enjoy doing or what type of individual that person is because they really just don't seem to be all that open about things or social about anything with unfamilar people.

3. Most shy people constantly want to be left out of things that involve any new people because of the reasons i already listed, which also can become annoying after a while and alot of people just don't really have the patience to put up with those kinda of things. Even though im aware that they become very open once you get to know them.

So i think most of these things including myself, lead too some people assuming that there just not all that fun to be around which in a sense, can actually be right at times if you don't have the time to deal with it or if you dont want too. Im not saying all of them are exactly that way, but most from my experince are exactly like i stated.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I gotta ask though, why are you using such a frikking small font, I need to squint to read all that :\

Best answers
well ive tried sum of ur things especailly that stalker one...

then sum how i made up my own...

i start by saying "hi there"
sheel say hi
me: so what are u doing?
her: nothing really or im goin here or there
me: oh, well i was going to use my line on u but i think ur differnt.
her:ur line?
me: yea i id say "my line"
then ud be like uh no...
her: (kinda laugh)
me: then we'd have sum aquward pause
her: more laughs or w/e
me: it only works half the time
her: oh really
me: did it work on u?

then from there i just usally go off my head... sum times it works some times it doesnt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom