Approaching girls

Best answers
Soul Punisher said:
This quote above me is the one thing you should never be caught saying period if your rejected. It's not only makes you seem like a loser, but even more like and idiot when everyone knows pretty much what happened in the first place, espically if shes' good looking. Those type of things usually only work in movies, so let them stay there.
Oh it works alright. I saw it on tv or something. Just talk to her as if she were anyone you know. Just don't say hey im like teh super l33t hax0rsnessess or g2g. Make sure its not computer talk.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can't ever get a date without saying at least a few dumb things. It is awkward for both of you.. so don't act like you know what you're doing ALL of the time or the girl will be turned off... at least thats what I think.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just be confident and don't worry about it. I mean, I'm in no position to give advice. But you only live once right?

Best answers
These are funny.

Shoot her in the face. With a squirt gun. Thats how I met a girl in the past, was funny.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahahahahaha, what you do first go walk up to her and say Hi. Keep doing that couple of days and she'll try ask your name, or maybe lucky on the first day when you say hi. When she asks your name, be confident and don't struggle by saying your name or else she'll think you're one of the "shy" dudes. Then soon she'll probbly ask you to go to a party or a dance with her. If you feel that you're too afraid, don't say yes and not show up. Instead say that you're busy on that day (Yes lieing is bad, but you don't want to struggle either -_-). If you do go to the party or dance, try to act "cool", bring something for her or for the birthday kid, and don't be watching her every move instead move along without her and she'll eventually catch up with you. She'll probbly bring some of her friends over to meet you. Like I said act cool and don't struggle or else will happen. If she wants to dance with you, dance and be yourself. Girls do like that. When you both leave, try to talk to each other intill you or her have to go. If she doesn't live far, walk with her and along the way talk. Don't discuss about your favorite things, discuss about her what she likes to do if she has free time. After you walk her to her house she'll give you a hug or will try. Then go to your house, make a list what she would like to do on her freetime, and everything is up to you now. =)

( I'm a ***** I mean hitch huh? No I'm not sorry. :( )

Best answers
If you have balls enough to make a thread of this nature on an open, World-Wide Internet forum, you have the balls to talk to girls. Get to it.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just throw your wang in her face. And if it was meant to be, well, trust me, you'll know ;).

Otherwise, just make sure she knows that you're interested in more than just getting in her pants (don't explicitly say it, just give her the impression), and you're already off to a good start.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kasey said:
Yeah build her a cake and bake her a house. :p
You could be like roller blading and fall and trip into her breasts just make sure you video tape it so I can see it and laugh.
Use Lego, chicks dig a guy with Lego.

Really, the only way to overcome a fear of girls is to talk to them. Dont make a big deal out of nothing and go do it already.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Half-Unit said:
If you have balls enough to make a thread of this nature on an open, World-Wide Internet forum, you have the balls to talk to girls. Get to it.
Everyone's pretty much anonymous on the Internet, so why would you need balls to create such a thread? :)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
Ok, I Dub thee the ladies man who knows everything about everyone...

sure.

Anyways, just talk to her, what's the worst that can happen, your balls will fall off?
stfu... Magus.

You know **** about me. Stop treating me as if I'm not allowed to give my opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
I just talk to them as if i would any other person, just with the "omg i wanna sex yah" look in my eyes. I can usually tell if it's going to go smooth by the first sentence. Usually she'll lead after that, then I just say my imputs after that. Hint: An easy way to get her number *after a good conversation* is act like you're about to leave, and ask her for it. If she responds "i don't know you that well" just tell her "You can get to know me." or something down those lines. Don't try to seem aggressive, rush anything, or something. yeah, cuz dats not kewl dude

Listin to this guy . like that i get my first gf and i had her like 5 years <_< .... somehow hitch dun suck swif <_< you just dun wub black ppl..will smith either... aint yo <_< ? ...Hitch R0xs

You: Hey whats up, can i ask you a question?
Her: Sure? what is it?
You: Are you single ? (It usually throws girls off balance for a moment. )
Her: Why?
You: Well, I know someone who I think would really find
you attractive. He's nice, funny, interesting and
I think you might like him. (Just smile in a knowing way
as you say all of this, hinting that you might be talking
about yourself.
)
i gues nobody had read that <_< this speech is quite nice... i might use thi one nexttime ... might now in turkey :D but dude give him more speeches like that and it will make him more shure... anyways someboda said it here allready: Take on ur best clothings and ask someboddy of ur girls friends if they like this style. then they might decide for you.. then you fell alright.. then just get the right speech and BAM shes allready with you.. then leave this girl like icy said and then she cant wait to see you again the next day :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Just say "Yo, go out with me, and Ill introduce you to soli" and your in there and then.

what?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
stfu... Magus.

You know **** about me. Stop treating me as if I'm not allowed to give my opinion.

please try not to give out personal insults to any forum user. especially moderators.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the issue is simply summoning the courage to actually talk to her, then consider this:
You (probably) feel bad about not having talked to her yet, right? If you try talking to her and she doesn't like you or something, the worst thing that can happen is you'll continue feeling the same way. Whereas if you talk to her and she does like you, you'll be feeling a whole lot better about yourself and life in general.

You've got nothing to lose and much to gain.

And trust me, the second option is worth the momentary flash of self-consciousness/anxiety/terror ^^;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Girls of all ages and creeds love confidence. They don't like shy guys; trust me. At least not often. They might find it charming or cute, but its not likely that they will "go for it"...so the confident guys win.

Be brave my friend. The Labian Coitess will take you as it pleases, you need only present yourself.

(Also...any more people not talking about talking to girls in this thread are getting dealt with extreme prejudice by me, moderators or not...don't make me have to bring any more of this stuff to C-Machine and Majin You's attention)

Best answers
Anyone got more of those speeches ? They'd really help

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i guess from my point of view theyre a few things that all girls like: 1.)bravery B.)sensitivity 3.)musicians (heheh) Green.)laughter, girls love it when you can make them laugh, as well as it being one of the most important factors in a relationship

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
3.)musicians (heheh)
My god yes.

Seriously, just pick up a guitar and learn how to play "Crash Into Me" by DMB and you'll get laid.

Damn I hate musicians, lol. And the beatboxing does not get me anywhere. :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom