Anime Character Model's

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey guys

I was just wondering if any of you had create some anime character model's for ESF?

I was thinking maybe..... well you guys like naruto... so maybe a naruto flying around shooting kamehameha waves and ki blast's.

or maybe (what I am hoping for) a Alucard and Sera's model's from Hellsing, they would be pretty fun to fight with.

Even maybe a Kenshin model for the a trunk's replacement

So like

Goku - Alucard
Android 18 - Sera's
Trunks - Kenshin
Krillin - Naruto

and so on... so do you guys have any? or willing to make some?

Thanks

p.s. Yeah I know android 18 isn't out yet I was using her as an example.

Best answers
omg u know wut this thread reminds me of ......the request thread!

ne way im makin a megaman series thats anime.... tho not for esf

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TRSS said:
omg u know wut this thread reminds me of ......the request thread!
It's resemblance is uncanny!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Fine.... Thank's for the help

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smeg said:
Fine.... Thank's for the help
Help? You didn't ask for help anywhere in your post, you asked for someone else to do work for you. That's not really helping, it's more requesting. Which of course there is a thread for.

So, in an essay of 500 words or more, Why should you be special and allowed your own thread? I expect it on my desk by tomorrow morning.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Technically he's not *requesting* anything, just asking if anyones made any anime models that can be used for ESF. Disregarding the 'or willing to make some' comment at the end of course.

@Furr - Thanks for that completely useless spam post. We actually have the character limit for a reason. Warning for spam :warning:

@NeoSaiyajin - Fair enough for linking him to the right thread, but the "Stupid People" comment was unneccessary. With your post count you should know this by now.

Anyway, Smeg's posted this in requests as it is, so this thread gets sent to the next dimension.

-Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom