βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Butons:

LMB - Left Mouse buton
Teleport
Block

To enable advance melee just hold LMB near an enemy,eider swoop or just stand near him.During this you will enter in a auto combo , you will start a combo, dealing dmg , the defender can do 2 thing to defend, eider Teleport out of the combo ,cost stamina and ki.Or block if you don't have stamina /ki , block will not cost any ki or stamina.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes and whats the idea.

That by itself isnt much. You should explain how it would work.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
you just attack him holding LMB and you will start the hiting combo (combo will only last for a few sec) , to evade it you must teleport or block.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
So dump adv melee but keep the autopunch, with the addition of having to hold LMB and the ability to teleport?

Useless, people will simple just hit teleport whenever they get autopunched. I dont think youve thought out very well how this would actually translate ingame. Do i have to aim at my opponent if i just stand near him? When do i block? Before or during this process? How will my ping affect this? How does the cost of ki and stamina actually relate to overall gameplay? Does this make things too easy? How does this mode become useful?

You need to dictate the flow of your idea a bit deeper. Parameters, loopholes, collisions, timing, accuracy, flowchart/pseudocode, that sort of thing.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Oki let' me explain much beter ,
The system (will be like the old system engade into melee fight instend of trowing arrows you will do an auto combo) So start hiting, during those hits anytime during those hits you can eider teleport or block

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Which is no clearer nor deeper than what youve already said. I still think it would be pointless if you can escape or block the way you propose. No one will ever deal any damage.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
here is a small new thing , the combo will last for 5 sec, with 3 times the simple melee dmg, and after the 5 sec the defender can hit LMB to start his own combo or RMB to know him awey.This way it will be more like a battle for more dmg,And the combo can end if one days, or if bouth players has no more stamina and ki.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Gah i hate your spelling =þ

I still think we can come up with something more inventive than a turnbased autopunch duel, Id never use it, I would Basic melee all the way and avoid the risk of taking damage. Theres no real skill involved in this, you just hope your stats exceed your opponents.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like a fight till one of us looses all HP or gets bored of pressing LMB after that 5th punch.

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
i noticed u like to flame on everybodie's else ideas and suggestions, but u can't come up with something better yourself..
anyway that would be boring.. i mean c'mon... u just keep pressing one button.. that's it?

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
How about not being a necromancer >.<

The upper 2 posts are totall spam and they revived a months old thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom